Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Drinking Thread

+2
Agent A
chickenlickenonasticken
6 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Drinking Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Drinking Thread

Post by chickenlickenonasticken Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:34 pm

ahh red bull and vodka is nice, even if it is a gays drink. also baileys and ice cream is good especially if you want a heart attack.

i'll try and get some jager stuff if it relaxes you for when i go to the party with the shottery people.
chickenlickenonasticken
chickenlickenonasticken
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Male
Number of posts : 388
interests : homosexual people
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:21 pm

when i say relaxes... it just makes you talkative and stuff but you shouldnt* be smashing the place up like you might on buckfast

*results may vary

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenlickenonasticken Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:16 pm

so im drunk again, this time a mixture of lager, cider and wine. woop.

EDIT: now that im clear headed i think im an alcoholic Very Happy i had 8 cans of lager, a big bottle of cider and a few glasses of wine. my mum and dad were encouraging me to drink because everyone is depressed.
chickenlickenonasticken
chickenlickenonasticken
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Male
Number of posts : 388
interests : homosexual people
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:53 am

i had no one to drink with last night it sucked.

Back to top Go down

Post by mel__182 Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:06 am

the other night it was nats birthday from work so our boss said we would go out for dinner. so about 10 of us thought it would be a good idea to have a few pre dinner drinks so we all met up at north gong pub where we consumed about 5 drinks each plus 2 shots in 1 1/2 hours then we proceded to walk to the restaurant which we didnt realise was like 1/2an hour away so we stopped at the bottleo and got our drinks for dinner which for most of us meant a 6 pack of either beer,vodka or bourbon mixed drinks.

so we get to the hotel and everyone else is already there and we kinda just roll in pretending to be fine we had dinner and then the bosses left. so we decided to party on and headed off to the illawarra accross the road shot some pool drank some more
then some of them went out side anmd had a joint so they were preety stoned at this stage it was pouring rain and we wanted to go to the harp cos they have $5 jager bombs so our 1 friend who drove made like 5 trips to get us there we had our bombs and decided it would be a good idea to go for a walk in the rain we ended up at the beach and thaty was where we stayed till morning it was a good night luckily i didnt have to work that day.
mel__182
mel__182
blink-182 Fan
blink-182 Fan

Female
Number of posts : 699
interests : live music,poker,rugby league
Registration date : 2007-03-23

http://www.invisionfree.com/postblink182

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:07 pm

haha i like yere style! i still think jagerbombs are a kinda waste!
i had a bottle of buckfast the last night before i went out but i drank some of it from this mini guiness glass so i drank it fast and i shared some of it with "my" drummer and he gave me a can in return. then we went to a pub and i went wandering, i came back to the bar to get a drink and "my" drummer hands me a pint that he bought for someone else but forgot. then we chugged and he was like "yaaaah! take this money and buy us some vodka!" and i was like "yaaah!" so that was vodka and beer...

i was going home but got distracted and ended up at a houseparty and my cousin was djing at it. i gave him beer all night the time of my bday so he repaid me. got two huge bottles of beer and random slugs of malibu. then he brought over poiteen so i had some, and then he did and had to run to get sick and i was like its not so bad, give me more. and then i almost got sick, but didnt. and the chick i was with still stayed with me lol. it was like in waynes world "if you spew and she stays she a good one" or something...

and i said "my" drummer each time cos i was too lazy to type "the drummer of the punk band..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:02 am

Last night was fuuuun..or yesterday even.. i met a guy i knew from last year walking home and he was like "yeah a load of us are back were going drinking" and this was at like 5 or so...so started drinking then, took a break after a few hours. then met michelle after her work, had jager, and a bottle of buckfast.. then went to a house partay... i was given free beer..4 bottles of it! we were like the last ones there and there were two bottles of mickey finns (like an appley alcopop thing if ye dont know) and me and the birthday dude disposed of them. good times

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7