Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cuh-razy Dreams

+4
CanIBorrowYourHacksaw
caroline
its always the quiet ones
mel__182
8 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cuh-razy Dreams Empty Cuh-razy Dreams

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:55 am

DREAM

So yea firstly i was goin to the local off license and when i got there it was like turned the other way around. like they had switched the counter to the other side. anyway one of my drinking friends was workin there for some reason and all they had left was bud light which kinda sucked..

EXPLANATION/LINK TO REAL LIFE AND WHATNOT

its weird cos i was in the shop near the off licence last night and found out they sold buckfast and i was gonna tell my friend(from the dream) cos we drink buckfast and the shop sells it slightly illegally after 11 when your meant to stop..also this other shop opposite a nightclub has recently turned everything around like the counter and stuff and finally we went through a case of bud light recently...

DREAM

ok i was on a plane and adam from killswitch was also there and i was like what the fuck?! so i was talking to him and trying to get a picture taken with him but my digicams battery would keep dying so i didnt know how the pics were comin out. the seats were really weird and cramped.. i was also showing adam my bands songs on my laptop but there was no singing.. he just wanted to get to where he was goin but he was really cool...

EXPLANATION...

wellll i love killswitch but wasnt thinking about them so thats kinda out of the blue but i took the bus yesterday and the seats were really cramped. i had some mini mosher in a pantera tshirt be all "hey youre alan corcoran!" as i walked by him...my cameras battery died yesterday...aaand etherise have recorded songs onto my laptop with no vox...

so ya

Back to top Go down

Cuh-razy Dreams Empty Re: Cuh-razy Dreams

Post by mel__182 Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:15 pm

thats weird dream/real life comparrisons there.

the other night i had a dream and i was in america driving i was stopped at the traffic lights and this guy came up to me and said help me im running from the cops im in trouble so i said what u want me to do about it and he said i mats brother from the boards can u take me home so i can sort this out so i said alright. when we got to mats house he came out and holding a joint and was stoned so we went inside and the was all these weed plants growing everywhere then mat said hey i made hotdogs and he gaveme one but it was a bannana inside a bun with chocolote sause then we had an argument about tomato ketchup and tomato sause then i woke up.

dreams are so weird i have no idea why i would dream somethin like that up.
mel__182
mel__182
blink-182 Fan
blink-182 Fan

Female
Number of posts : 699
interests : live music,poker,rugby league
Registration date : 2007-03-23

http://www.invisionfree.com/postblink182

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:30 am

Laughing wellll matt is a pot head of sorts so it kinda makes sense...i love the hot dog bit

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:44 am

mel__182 wrote:thats weird dream/real life comparrisons there.

the other night i had a dream and i was in america driving i was stopped at the traffic lights and this guy came up to me and said help me im running from the cops im in trouble so i said what u want me to do about it and he said i mats brother from the boards can u take me home so i can sort this out so i said alright. when we got to mats house he came out and holding a joint and was stoned so we went inside and the was all these weed plants growing everywhere then mat said hey i made hotdogs and he gaveme one but it was a bannana inside a bun with chocolote sause then we had an argument about tomato ketchup and tomato sause then i woke up.

dreams are so weird i have no idea why i would dream somethin like that up.
Laughinglol! Laughing
best.dream.ever.
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male
Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:46 am

hahahahaha thats hilarious
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female
Number of posts : 2980

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:08 am

that reminds me of a dream i had 2 nights ago. i was at my elementary school with one of my friends and a bunch of students on the soccer field and my friend and i were smoking a blunt the size of one of those huge pencils. it was soo big. and there were people all over but we didnt get caught. and we were playing soccer.
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:31 am

i was at a TST meeting and i dragged along my friend michelle and my friend matt was there for some unknown reason but he sat across the room so it was okay. at the end of the meeting, tommy dome [dude who runs TST] got out his activity attendance sheet thingy and went through his speel about the whoel activity thing everyone was doing that night and i just looked at michelle like "euh idk whats going on" and we were about to just leave 'cause we had no idea about this thing and then tommy started talking about the anti-flag show that night. he wrote down stuff on the sheet for some of us that were there and he didn't double check his money and he said "alright, you can go now" and everyone went doen this staircase and into this place that was a mix between the agors and the house of blues. it was sweet. i was gonna tell tommy that me and michelle didn't pay or anything but then i realized we were gonna get kicked out so i kept my mouth shut and we were pretty much front row. while we were waiting for the show to start, they were playing this one song that everyone knew how to dance to so the whole room started dancing and there was a pole in the middle of the room and me and michelle both bashed our arms on it [everyones arms were linked and you kind of ran around the room in a big snake doing crazy stuff wiht your legs. the dance was stupid.] and she had this gnarly ass bruise on her forearm. it was gross. and her mom called her asking where she was and she was like "oh i'm uhhhhh at umm caroline's house. she-her mom said i could come over for a little while. no no yeah her parents are here. well i don't know." and her mom was like "whatever, just be home by 10" or somehting. her cover was so bad. haha. and there was a baby selling smashed up candy out of a bowl and justin from anti-flag came out all "wtf are you doing?" and the baby ran away and everyone grabbed all the candy.

this dream was really random. i havent listened to anti-flag in like a week and i havent been to TST in atleast 2 months.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:33 pm

"the dance was stupid" hahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by CanIBorrowYourHacksaw Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:03 pm

I had a dream once.

I locked myself in a bathroom because a giraffe was chasing me. [case giraffes are ferocious] And, I was in there for years. I survived by eating a bowl of pennies. Then, one day while the giraffe was eating in some random field by my bathroom, I ran. The grass was purple and the trees were made out of corn.

No, I'm not on drugs.
CanIBorrowYourHacksaw
CanIBorrowYourHacksaw
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Female
Number of posts : 331
interests : drawing and being super freakin' awesome

http://myspace.com/dealing_with_the_madness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:56 pm

dammit i had a few dreams last night and weird connections to real life but i cant remember them now.. i know i was in this cocktail bar that im forced to go to in galway sometimes..

oh wait one of them i was at home and shaving and this kid comes in with a mohawk that was like half green and half purple. he had cool hair and was cool enough but there was something that made me go yeeaaa about him..

well i shave every few days, dont quite know why i was dreaming it.. and this kid came to our house the other day that was related to our neighbours..he was coolish but was emo...dunno where the purple and green mohawk came from

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:05 pm

CanIBorrowYourHacksaw wrote:I had a dream once.

I locked myself in a bathroom because a giraffe was chasing me. [case giraffes are ferocious] And, I was in there for years. I survived by eating a bowl of pennies. Then, one day while the giraffe was eating in some random field by my bathroom, I ran. The grass was purple and the trees were made out of corn.

No, I'm not on drugs.
you got my vote for best dream.
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:13 am

i was in this fairly large room with tables that connected and just filled the room. it was my 8th grade class and i was sitting at a corner section next to a friend of mine who was a girl and this dude on my left. me, zach, lyd, and ryan kept tlaking about this thing that happened last year and how we didn't want it to happen again and we kept weirding out people with it. we got up for lunch or somethign and when we came back all the chairs had been shoved really tight into my corner section and everyone was all "wtf is up witht he chairs?" and dave z who is exactly like kelso was like "oh yeah, i moved 'em 'cause they were too close for my liking". we couldn't move back the chairs so i just took out the extra chair to my left and that fixed the whole chair problem. i am brilliant. everyone just starts tlaking to everyone around them and stuff and i realize the dude next to me is dave cronin, the bass player of 2*Sweet. i didn't wanna be all "dude, you're dave cronin!!!!!!!" 'cause that would've been lame even for me. so i just talked to him like whatevs and then we all got a newspaper and we had to get out one article to do some project with. so i'm flipping through and i saw an ad for the band 2*Sweet and i was all "dude thats awesome i wonder if dave saw this" so he got his article and hes like "yeah i got my article on ____" [i dont remember what it was on] and i'm like "dude, theres a 2*sweet article in here! did you see it?" and hes liek "NO WAy!" and he found this other pamphlet insert thing all about his band and he was totally stoked i had found that.

i guess dave cronin was in this 'cause i was lurking on his lj yesterday.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:06 am

it was a 3 part dream

i got my wisdom teeth out and they were huge. the bottom ones weere bigger than my hand. i wanted to keep them and the dentist dude cut them in half and i was mad at him so i didn;t bring them home. when i got home i went to bed and when i layed down all my top teeth except for the front 4 fell out. i was freaking out and everyone was all "no no its okay they were only spacer teeth". so i fell asleep and i had this dream that i was at the dentist getting my wisdom teeth out and after, i had to go back to school. i was in theology and i was complainign aboutnot having vicotin or something anf my friend gregg was all "dude wheres my vicotin". i went home and fell asleep and i had a dream i was getting my wisdom teeth out. i got them out and i had to go down the street with my class for this fieldtrip thing and i had to go to the bathroom so i climbed this scaffolding stuff and went to the 10th floor to use the bathroom. i realized i never got my teeth from the dentist [i really wanted to keep my wisdom teeth for some reason] and when i went to go down the stairs, i couldn't 'cause the school was having detention on the stairs. why i couldn't just walk down, i don't know. there wer eonly 4 kids there. i had to wait foreever for them to be done and when they were, me and the teacher dude were left at the top and all the stairs were gone so we had to jump down using this safety cord and i was scared and hes was siking me out.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:26 am

wow. thats really confusing.

i had a weird dream, but i only remember a little of it. something about my spanish teacher getting shot in the leg in spain and me building a memorial for his family..
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CanIBorrowYourHacksaw Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:45 am

I remember I had a dream once about getting sucked into a giant puddle of mud.

When I was in the puddle, the mud was like, clear. But, when I got out of the puddle [after a VERY long chain of people pulled me out] I was covered in shit-looking mud.

And I remember people flying.

I have retarded dreams.
CanIBorrowYourHacksaw
CanIBorrowYourHacksaw
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:51 pm

i used to have dreams where i had magic powers. i'd be able to move things with my mind, and always towards the end of the dream it would get harder and harder to make things move, until i woke up. then for about 10 seconds i'd think the dream was real and start concentrating really hard on objects in my room. then reality would hit me and i'd be disappointed.
No
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CanIBorrowYourHacksaw Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:34 am

It isn't my dream:

In my drafting class today, we were talking about dreams.

Everette's dream-Everyone in the class was a monkey. Except for me [me, not everette]. I was naked, sitting on a pole on my desk.

It kind of scared me.
CanIBorrowYourHacksaw
CanIBorrowYourHacksaw
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent A Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:00 pm

yo. i had a mad crazy dream last night.
i was with my friend's Steve and Ande and we were at some random restuarant just chilling. and for some reason we were in the water while eating. but we had all our clothes on. and then we were out swimming in some type of lagoon type of thing.
so then somehow my friend Courteney wanted to hang out so she put on her converse. and i put on these rolly shoes and we got on the highway. [which is how you traveled, you traveled on the highway by walking, not by cars]. and for all you PA people we were on route 22 near the 191 exit. and all of a sudden we were surrounded by tornadoes. and we were afraid we wouldn't make it to my grandma's house [lol] and then we decided to each wear one of each other's shoes. so i had one converse and one rolly on. and then we tried to run as fast as we could off the exit ramp to make it to my grandma's house.
and then i woke up. it was odd.

Agent A
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1979
Registration date : 2007-03-21

http://www.myspace.com/adolescentxgossip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:03 pm

i actually had dreams last night! but they werent very interesting

in actual life my friend decided to drive as fast as he could half the way home and then try and roll home the second half. it worked!

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:56 pm

in my history class we talked about dreams today
and in film club since noone but me and michelle could come/came, it was us and our teacher and we were watchign journey to the center of the earth and near the end i kept nodding off and i had this dream where i was putting shoes in drawers of a wall and the room was all white and michelle said something to me and i was gonna tell her to shut up so i could concentrate and then i woke up and she started telling me something.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Thu May 03, 2007 9:47 am

my friend came over with a box full ofr cassetts. there were seriously hundreds of them. there were 4 different covers on them but they were all different and we both knew what each one was [dreams are weird] and they either had a dude on the front or were yellow, red, or blue.

i don't knwo where i was, but justin from 2*sweet popped out of nowhere and started singing "my girl" to me and my friend. his hair was really short, kinda like in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QGZZjTUkDw [hes the singer]
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CanIBorrowYourHacksaw Thu May 03, 2007 10:50 am

I had a dream that there was a hole in my tooth.

And like, 30 seconds later my exboyfrind threw a hat at me.

It was weird.
CanIBorrowYourHacksaw
CanIBorrowYourHacksaw
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2007 9:20 pm

soooo

i was walking down college town and i meet one of my fave irish bands and there are a load of aussie fans there aswell

then i meet my friend and shes like "im going shopping but i cant spend all my money so here!" and she gives me like $2. and then she rings me later and is like "i cant find the protest the hero album, go to the jewellers for me" so i go to the jewellery shop and like you do business by laptop and theres like only one other dude there and hes old and like "man the woman has you whipped too..." and i was kinda lilke...riiiight...and i woke up pretty much after that

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Fri May 04, 2007 8:31 am

i was sitting at the computer talking on the phone to my friend and i was telling her about how our friend got dumped etc. but i didn't want my mom to hear 'cause then she'd be all "blah blah why are you gossiping about him? blah blah arggdshgdsn" and she kept being all "who are you tlaking to? "what are you tlaking about" [she was sitting like 5 feet away btw] and i was liek 'dude, nothing. stop it." and then thats all i remember

my friend called me after school yesterday telling me how our friend got dumped and the whole drama club knew 'cause he was telling anothjer friend of ours about it and they were standing by a mic that they thought was turned off. hahaha i almost died when she told me that, thats hilarious! and then i guess he tried telling everyone not to tell anyone 'cause he didn't want anyone to know yadda yadda but of course everyone knows. i told him his gf is mean, but no, when i say something i get called a fucking bitch who doesn't know jack shit. good times, no? okay my backstory on the dream is longer than the dream itself...
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2007 10:47 am

shit

i was kissing this girl i know at some stage in a dream last night