Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cuh-razy Dreams

+4
CanIBorrowYourHacksaw
caroline
its always the quiet ones
mel__182
8 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cuh-razy Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: Cuh-razy Dreams

Post by caroline Mon May 14, 2007 8:23 pm

it was kind of weird..
me, my friend m.trunk and this kid who looked like this kid ryan that i go to school with but i think was supposd to be my friend matt [we'll call him ryatt for this dream] were walking through this mansion/museum. all was well and there were a few other people in there having a good time, etc. andthen we started going downstairs 'cause we heard it was "haunted". we went down like 5 more stories and we were gonna go down this staircase [it looked like the staircase at this one place called The Nice Place] and i didn't wanna carry my sunglasses so i threw them on the big ledge thing next to the stairs. i'd get them later, it was fine. m.turnk kept hers on and ryatt was like "hey, why don't i just wear yours?". i didn't want him wearing them nor did i wanna go get them off the ledge so down we went without my sunglasses. so we go down and everyhting was just kind of black/weird and i don't remember what happened, but we ran upstairs out the back way and we were back in the main foyer scared shitless all "OMG DID THAT REALLY JUST HAPPEN!??!" and we were about to leave till i realized I DONT HAVE MY SUNGLASSES. i need those things, man. they were $8.50 +tax at Claire's! so we try goign back down but we kept getting lost and we ended up on the top floor of this place. [how we got there from going down is beyond me] and by this time i've completely lost m.trunk and ryatt. then i find out i'm trapped in this top room and i have to kill certain things to get out/be reuinited with my friends. so i look around and i found the things but the catch was you had to have a certain amount of points to get the things and then you had to kill them. i'm pretty sure there was a mc donald's bag up there for 253 points. it was rediculous. anyway, so i'm all "how the hell do i get points? i want my sunglasses!" and there were these 2 computers and this little girl at one playing a computer game. i sat down next to her at the other one and i was liek "ohhhh so this is how you get the points. dur." you had to like polay this game and beat each level to get a certain amoutn of points based on how well you did, etc. so i was like whatever and started playing. i didn't even get through one level before my mom came and told me it was time to go home. i was like "but noo i gotta get points! i need my sunglasses!" btu she was liek "no, we're leaving, come on!"

i never got my sunglasses.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female
Number of posts : 2980
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Sun May 20, 2007 8:46 am

last night's dream:
i went to a concert and i was in my uniform 'cause i didn't have time to change 'cause i came right from school and then i got pulled up on stage and everyone was all "wtf is she wearing?"

i guess i had that 'cause i kept bugging my mom to take me to go see the promise hero last night. dude, it was $7 how could she not wanna go?
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2007 2:20 pm

haha wtf is she wearing?

last one i can remember: my friend was at my house at home home and for some reason she went to hide/got locked in a closet we have for jackets near the door. the these vampire type things started flying at the windows...and they like got in. and they wanted my friend. and i was like wtf? whats wrong with me like? and they were like oh your friend is pretty, not as pretty as us but pretty. and i was like teh fuck shes prettier than and like your wearing make up! for some reason i said this to piss them off..

so they vampire things took off like all their make up and one was still pretty but the other one was a guy lol and he was really ashamed and thats all i can remember!

wellll, i was watching a bit of that next show and this girl really looked like my friend and she was dressed up in like gothic clothes, and i watched the crow and van helsing the other night..so i guess that half explains it..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:16 pm

Two nights ago i had a dream and MJ and Rachel were there! shock horror!

It was weird i was in a park with some other people for most of the dream and then towards the end MJ and this guy i went to school with and rachel came over. MJ's hair was like brown and wavy and she was going out with the guy and i remember thinking "whats she doing with this loser?"

Then Rachel came over talking to me and as far as i could make out she had done something wrong/illegal/she was ashamed of and she was trying to get me in on it/blamed aswell..she kept trying to show me pics on a phone. And i was kinda like feck off. so she was like ok, "if i can do that then at least give me some of your blood" and then she turned all vampire like and was trying to bite me and then i woke up~!

well i was on the board for the first time in weeks so that might explain their involvement, no idea bout that dude...and vampires seem to be a recurring theme!

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:34 pm

haha ratio the vampire

i was at the zoo with a bunch of people and we were in this cart thing going by the tigers and the tigers kept lunging at us and barely missing and i was like "hey guys, aren't they supposed to be tied up?" and they were all "nah, they just like to play that way" so we get back tot he main walkway thing and me and my friend jodi get off and we go by the giraffes and someone threw something of hers up on this clock that was about 16 feet off the ground. nobody could get it and i said "we need a really tall dude or somehting to get this thing down" and right after i said that, these 2 10ft tall guys came walking by and i screamed out "HEY! TALL DUDES!!!!" and they were liek "uhh... yeah?" and we explained it and they just reached and got it and they started walking away but me and jodi were like "WAIT! we need a picture with you tall dudes" so we went to take pictures with them but the giraffes started rioting or soemthing so everyone got distracted and we all eventually just left.
the tall dude's butt came up to my shoulder. tall dudes were tall.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:56 am

ha even in your dreams you take pictures

there was a few of us in this girl i knows bedroom sitting on the bed eating ice cream. her bedroom looked a lot like my sisters. and the girls dad kept wandering around getting more icecream and stuff.

the girl was meant to have a house party and we were talking about ice cream so thats pretty explainable..

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:35 am

maybe she was your sister
and yeah... i take way too many pictures. my friends kept yellign at me yesterday, i took pictures of EVERYTHING. hah.

i had a dream i was texting alan. i was with one of my friends and i was all "hes so lame, he hasn't texted back yet!" and as i said that i checked my inbox and i had a text form him. haha
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:18 pm

but didnt that actually happen? besides the me texting you part..

Back to top Go down

Post by mel__182 Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:56 pm

i had a weird dream last night i was walking down the street with my chefs knife ans some guy came up to me and said im mugging you give me your knife si i did then he threw it on the ground and the top snapped off he took my wallet then ran away. then i started to continue up the street and i say my friend nat she looked lost and she came up to me and asked if i had found the pop tarts i said no they havnt sold them here for years then she said but i want POPTARTS then she ran away into the distance screaming pop tarts! pop tarts! pop tarts! then i woke up.werid!
mel__182
mel__182
blink-182 Fan
blink-182 Fan

Female
Number of posts : 699
interests : live music,poker,rugby league

http://www.invisionfree.com/postblink182

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:51 pm

diedamnyou wrote:but didnt that actually happen? besides the me texting you part..
yeah basically
mel if you had knives, why dind't you just stab the dude instead of giving him your wallet?

chris gutierrez was speaking in parma which is like 20 minutes away from here, so i decided i was gonna go but then it started raining and i didn't want to go anymore 'cause i didn't want to walk through the rain. i was on LJ and chris updated his journal and i commented and like 10 minutes later he commented me back saying "dude i knew you werne't gonna come. just come out, it'll be sweet" and then i decided to go

i guess dayton is still on my mind. i need to get over this thing haha
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mel__182 Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:28 am

haha i have no idew why i wouldnt do that....

i have a recurring dream that im on the run with the guys on prisonbreak ive had it like 3 or 4 times now and each time im with another member its rather embarressing..
mel__182
mel__182
blink-182 Fan
blink-182 Fan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:38 am

ha are you a big fan then?

i actually had my first scary dream in..well..ever this morning. it was kinda funny to a point. i was in college town and about to go home home but i had to walk even though it takes like an hour to drive. it was dark too and all i had was my phone for a light. so these two people walk/crawl towards me and just kinda collapse and lean against a wall but in my head they were drunks. then a hedgehog goes running past me..

so i walk a bit further on and theres like these rabid badgers eating this guy, i run past them and theres this guy with a moustache just staring at me and im like "i must be dreaming" so i try to wake up and i do but i cant open my eyes properly, and im freaking out stumbling around the room trying to get my eyes open, trying to feel the walls to figure out where i am. i finally get my eyes open, look out the window and theres the guy with the moustache again! i stumble back towards the bed and then my alarm goes off and i actually wake up, out of breath!

Back to top Go down

Post by mel__182 Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:21 am

ha thats like you wee dreaming of dreaming or something like that sounds freaky though i hate dreams like that they seem so life like.

and yes i love prison break.
mel__182
mel__182
blink-182 Fan
blink-182 Fan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:24 am

yeah dreaming of dreaming...euh...soad have a song about that or something...

i missed the start of series 1, then started watching series 2 but ive fallen off it again so to speak

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:29 pm

prison break is pretty good. my brother says he wants to be t-bag when he grows up. hahaha.

i had a dream i was eating an icecream sandwich from DQ last night
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mel__182 Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:53 am

yea its a series you poreety much have to watch every ep to keep up with it all.

your bro wants to be t-bag better tell people to lock up there daughters.
mel__182
mel__182
blink-182 Fan
blink-182 Fan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:02 pm

haha i know. he just thinks hes "badass" or somehting. hes strange.

i had to go back to my gradeschool to get a battery for a project my brother still hadn't turned in. i walked into the office and all the office ladies were all "oh ho caroline, its good to see you back blah blah" and me and mrs. trivett caught up like we always do and then nowak came in and she started yelling at me for beign there. and then they all turned on me and started yellign at me for my brother's project. when they were done, they asked when i needed and i was like "uhh i need a battery" and they started yelling at me again 'cause the project was so overdue and that i should go buy my own damn battery so i just said i'd go get my own and started to leave. but then i remembered, i didn't have a ride hoem 'cause i hitched a ride there [brother was too lazy to drive me there even though it was for his own project] so i asked mrs. t if she was gonna be heading towards brecksville anytime soon and she said possibly so i said cool and i walked out of the office and into the gym where a gymclass was goin on and the lights were off and they were supposed to be jazzersizing but evereyone was just layin on the floor. mrs. t sat doen to watch and i got really excited 'cause the song they were listening to was a punchline song so i was all "OMG MRS TRIVETT ITS PUNCHLINE!" and shes liek "yeha yeah whatever" and i sat down next to her and sang along while every kid in the room continued to lie there looking dead.

i had my punchlien cd, action on repeat all night so the song could've been the one playing. and my brother has been out of that school for like 5 years now haha
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:53 pm

always with the punchline

i was at the gig i was at last night but everyone was in fancy dress. thats all i can remember.
and then i was at the same gig and my friend and this guy were like freeze framed.[/u]

Back to top Go down

Post by mel__182 Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:45 pm

i had a dream last night that i was running a marathon or something then i woke up with my heart beating so fasrt like i really was running.
mel__182
mel__182
blink-182 Fan
blink-182 Fan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:47 am

^thats weird

in my dream last night i was with my family and my friend drew. i was drinking vodka in front of my parents and they were fine with it. except the vodka looked and tasted like red gatorade. so i had a few shots and started to get kinda drunk. then the police came in, and i went into the other room since i was drunk and didnt want the cops to see me. so i was watching them from another room and drew's dad came in, really pissed. so drew and i went outside with his dad and everything was a different shade of blue. and that wasnt even weird to us - it was normal. so apparently drew and i had gotten into a car accident, but only drew's car (a toyota SUV) was damaged. it had a line of yellow circles along the side of it, which is what happens if it hits something. so this is what drew's dad is so pissed about. then drew's dad gets in front of the car and lifts it up so its just on two wheels. my dad was out there too, near my car, and he said something, but i don't remember what. then i woke up.
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male
Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:45 am

i had two

1. i won this contest to hang out with motionshitty soundtrack whilst they recored their new cd and i got to bring a friend too. so we get to the house and its just liek my house but the upstairs is all weird and stuff 'cause it was where they had all the recording equipment and shit set up. so i went upstairs to check everytjhing out and justin was like asleep in this really tiny bed so i left him alone and when i was walking down, tony and jesse were walkign up and they did that thing where ou put your hand up meaning "hi" and i just didn't really care they were there. i walked into the family room and matt was sitting there watchign t.v. and he saw me and he's like "hey!" and i was all geeking out 'cause it was matt taylor and i'm like "hiiii!!! i'm sooo sotked to be here" and we shook hands all weird-like 'cause he didn't knwo how to [haha] and then he started massaging my hand and making weird noises. then my dad walked into the kitchen which is connected to the fmaily room and he didn't like us being nex to eachother so he made us get up and hold the couch cushion we were sitting on 'caus ehe said he needed something that was under it but the only thing there were crushed mt. dew cans and after 5 minues we were liek "so.. can we put this down?" and my dad was liek "yeah, why are you even holding it?"

2. i was going to homedays and since they moved it to my neighbor's house i just walked over. i got there and it was so packed you couldn't even walk. everyone just stood where they were 'cause there was no room to move so i just kind o sat on this hill and watched everyone. then at like 9 o'clock on the dot they got on the p.a. and announced that they were shutting downt he rides and that if you wanted to ride them, too bad you should've thought about that before and if you went color blind from the lights, that wasn't their problem either [wtf?] so the turned all the ride lights off and it went pitchblack and then they turned the street lights on and you could see again. the ride just disappeared and people had room to walk so i walked over to where the pony ride was to see if they wanted help and they wereputting thew horses to sleep by kicking them in the stomach and then they threw them in a truck. literally threw them. it made me sad so i walked back home.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:55 pm

caroline wrote:they wereputting thew horses to sleep by kicking them in the stomach and then they threw them in a truck. literally threw them. it made me sad so i walked back home.
Laughing Laughing
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:01 pm

no dude, it was really sad.
the grabbed their front legs and just kicked them and they went down. Sad
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:54 pm

lol.... sorry for my insensitivity
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:08 pm

haha no its okay. it was just weird 'cause liek i felt really depressed in my dream when i saw them doing it.

and i just rememebred this dream
i was on cribs and they were in my room and when they did the really slow pans over random spots, they kept doing it over my fall out boy poster and they moved my fish out of the way and then they were all amazed by my cds on my wall.
it was weird haha
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content