Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cuh-razy Dreams

+4
CanIBorrowYourHacksaw
caroline
its always the quiet ones
mel__182
8 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cuh-razy Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: Cuh-razy Dreams

Post by caroline Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:37 am

i was walking around geauga lake with my friend larkin and we were trying to find this superman ride that shot you across the lake to the other side so you didn't have to walk the mile long bridge or ride the boat that took atleast an hour. but this ride was really dangerous so nobody went on it except crazy people [ie. myself]. so we're looking for this thing 'cause my dad told us to go there so we could go over 'cause you needed 10 people in your group to ride it. we're almost there and this white van pulls up and opens really fast and a bunch of dudes from different bands just walk out of it. the only ones i remember were deryck from sum41 and then yuri from mxpx. yuri basically walked into me and i was like "YURI!?!?!?" and hes like "yeah! hi!" and like hugged me and never let go. it was borderline creepy. but then i asked about his kid and we talked about his kid for awhile. so that was creepy but it was totally normal in the dream. and then i was getting yelled at for not being at the superman ride so i had to go and then yuri ran away.

haha wtf
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female
Number of posts : 2980
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by raaachel Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:03 am

Why do you always have so many dreams about bands?!
Seriously... I'm jealous.

I had a really weird/creepy dream last night. I can't even explain it though... Gah I hate that.

Do you think in the future that there will be special machines that record your dreams? Kinda like a video camera? And then you can watch them later! Agh, that would be sooooo effin' awesome.
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female
Number of posts : 1663
Registration date : 2007-03-26

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631250034

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:43 pm

i have no idea. but its so cool.

dream machines would be awesome. why go and rent a movie when you have a whole library of dreams you can watch? eh? eh?
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by raaachel Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:32 pm

They better invent that... There have been so many times where I just wanna watch my dream... Ah, I VANT VONE!
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:24 pm

i had a dream about transformers. i don't remember a lot of it but i know i had a real-life transformer.
and then someone called my phone and i was woken up by ruby soho playing and it made me mad. mostly 'cause it was before 10 and partly 'cause idk who it was.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenlickenonasticken Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:41 pm

i cant really remember my dreams anymore, i dont know if i have them anymore. the ones i do remember are always basically my real life but something good will be happening
chickenlickenonasticken
chickenlickenonasticken
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Male
Number of posts : 388
interests : homosexual people
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:47 am

i was in like a fast food place called supermacs playing rugby..

Back to top Go down

Post by raaachel Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:49 am

OhEmGee-
I had one of the creepiest dreams ever last night. It's not gonna sound scary or anything if I just type it up, but whatev.
Actually, I don't even know how to start it...

Well basically, I was at some carnival or amusement park of somesort and I was gonna go on this ride that's like the Tidal Wave if anyone knows what that is... You just sit in a boat kinda thing and you go down a huge hill of water and get soaked.
Anyway- Yeah, so I was in line with this creepy girl who seemed like she was in her mid 20's and she had a baby in a carrier on her back. So we get into the ride and somehow I start being friends with this creepy chick with a baby. I realized that the baby was really young and probably shouldn't be on the ride, but no one else said anything so I didn't. So we're sitting in our seats and we're waiting for the ride to start and there's a little clock that's counting down how many seconds until the ride starts. It was at 60 seconds and the chick said her seat was bothering her, so I offered so switch with her. After we switched, she was sitting in my chair and it fell backwards and she somehow fell through and she kept falling and she died. Then everyone on the ride was screaming at me and saying I killed her and I had it all planned out and I was such a mess and I was crying and saying "NO! I DIDN'T DO THAT ON PURPOSE!" There were a couple of people who were on my side, but I had to get off the ride and people were going nuts.
When I got off, I was really shaken up and there were people in a little office room trying to figure out what happened. It turned out that the creepy chick with a baby had the whole thing planned out so she would die and I would get blamed. She loosened the seat and tipped backwards and somehow made it seem like I did it to kill her.

Hahaha, it sounds funny but it was really scary. It went on and on and on, but it would take me forever to explain and I don't even think I could explain it if I tried.
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mel__182 Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:55 am

wow that was a creepy one.

i havnt had any decent dreams for ages.
mel__182
mel__182
blink-182 Fan
blink-182 Fan

Female
Number of posts : 699
interests : live music,poker,rugby league

http://www.invisionfree.com/postblink182

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:15 pm

thats really weird.

my dream was kind of LOL 'cause i was up all night with my friend and we were talking about these guys who smoke a lot.

i had been smoking in my room and it was winter so i didn't have my windows open so when i left, the smoke smell just stayed in my room. a few ours later i got all antsy so i went back up to smoke to calm me down. i walked in and was hit by this wall of smoke stench so i found air freshner and as i was going to spray it in my room my mom starts yelling for me and looking fo rme and i hear her upstairs so i run out of my room and catch her right before she goes into my room. and then i woke up.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by raaachel Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:06 pm

I can't believe you guys read my whole stupid dream, it was kinda long.

Haha, Carolllline your dream sounds like something that could actually happen.
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:14 pm

i always post really long rants on here haha.
and i was gonna say that geauga lake has oen of those water ride things you were talking about but its called ship wreck falls. i love it, but you get SOAKED on it. its rediculous.

and ahh i know, i was sleeping ove rmy friends house and i woke up all "wtf?" 'cause it was one of those dreams that felt really real.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:58 pm

i had TWO fecking weird ones

okay first one i was in Africa though it looked nothing like africa but i knew it was for some reason..anyway i was at this huge mansion outside with a loada people i know but not in real life. we were digging for something and we got like a little way down and for some reason that was like the core of the earth. so we thought we'd hit it with our shovels and we started an earthquake and basically it was like the acpocalypse, there were huge planes crash landing all round us but we were never in too much danger, i went round to the front of the house and there were even little planes crashing. then i went inside and there was this black chick (sorry but thats what she was) with a lip piercing and we hugged cos we survived i guess and thats all i can remember.

its really annoying me cos i can almost remember what we were digging for...

the other one i was at like a prom or a wedding or something it was in this huge hotel. i went into the bathroom and it was really weird cos the door for the womens was like in the mens bathroom. so im going in and then these two girls start pushing me to get in in a hurry and then one of them gets sick so i get her a glass of water and it turns out its this chick i went to school with. so anyhoe back at the bar she wants to buy me a drink (for the water, for old times? i dunno...) and i give in when she says theres a new jagermeister drink lol. so she brings it over and its like clear even though jager is daaaark and theres like a bottle of lucozade in the glass aswell including the bottle which you drink afterwards..i guess it was a little like a messed up jagerbomb..but thats all i remember!

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:05 pm

you even drink in your dreams.... funny

i don't really remember it all but it was me, this girl i go to school with, and two dudes one whom i think was my friend from gradeschool. anyway, we stayed in this house thing that was a house but it had the front cut off and you coudld see right in and was divied into 4 rooms, one for each of us. and it was raining and the girl i went to school with and the other dude [or maybe it was a girl, idk] were sleeping together and they took the school bus which was our only transportation to go to some kid's parrty. the bus looked liek the charm school bus and me and my gradeschool friend were all "wtf i want the bus". and then we were at this thing for keep a breast and there were a bunch of dudes fighting over plaster boobs. it was really random.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:49 pm

and youre even a pervet in your dreams. so there!

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:00 pm

i know i am D:

dream#1:
i woke up early to go take a shower hoping there wouldn't be about 25 girls in the bathroom like everyother time i went in there. so i'm walking down the street to get to the bathroom and tambourine girl and her friend/guide person were walking down ahead of me and thewy didn't have shirts on. nobody had a shirt on except me. so i'm all "EWW BOOBS" and i kind of ran to the showers and there were two left. one in the far right corner and the one to the left of that one. blind girl and company took the far right one so i took the only one left, the one next to it. so i open the curtain and alex from all time low in hanging from the shower head talking on his cell phone and i'm all "WHAT THE HELL GTFO MY SHOWER D:" and he just kept talking on his phone. and i went in the shower 'cause it was like the size of a room and it was a set shower [set as in like a movie set] so if you walkd back there everythign was black [showers were all white] and you could see all the showers form the other side. it was like a reverse world. so anyway i turned around to go back to the lobby [?] of the bathroom [there was like a bar and big couches and stuff but idk why it was in the bathroom] and jack from ATL and their manager matt were there and laughing at me 'cause they knew what alex was doing and i was all "yeah jack, its hilarious. get him the hell out of my shower!" and i was getting really pissed off and zac from paramore was hanging all over this railing and LOLing and he said "what, no shower?" and i was like "oh yeah zac, you're hilarious" and hit him and walked off

r/l:
there was this girl at teh steubenville conference that was blind and had a tambourine and she had a friend helping her walk around. she played the tambourine excessively and was really annoying. i kept seeing her everywhere. thats why she was there. and before we all went to bed, my roomies and i were talkign about how rediculous the foreign exchange student's breasts are in Not Another Teen Movie. so i think thats why nobody had shirts on.

dream #2:
i got this cartoon sailor that looked like a bloated popeye on my hand and everyone was all "YOU'RE SO DUMB!" but i loved it and i got put on this bad tattoo lj community. but the worst part was i couldn't work at this icecream shoppe because of the hand tattoo and my life was ruined. i also had tattoos all over the rest of my body.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:30 am

i didn't do a math paper so i stayed home "sick" for like 5 days and my dad kept yelling at me, callign me a fake, being a dick, yadda yadda yadda. so the day before i went back i went to the school's play. it was in this huge outdoor arena and celebrities were there and it was nuts.so during intermission, i went outside just to chill and cars were still pulling up and someone came running over to me "OH MY GOD, DEMETRI MARTIN IS HERE". since i'm a HUGE demetri fan, i spazzed out and went looking for him. buy time i got in, intermission was over so i went to my seat and somebody said he was on the top row of seating which was only like 6 rows up from where i was, i kept trying to look for him, but i couldn't find him. right before the last scene, a soccer game, somebody todl me demetri was IN this next scene. so then i started paying attention to the play. wen it was over, me and my friend bolted to the field to the team bench. this one dude said hey to me, i said hey back. i knew who he was but couldn't place it in my mind. and then i saw demetri and i was screaming "DEMETRI!!! DEMETRIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" like a 12 year-old fangirl. oh god, it was awful. but then he ame over to me and was liek "hey *hairflips*" and he was frozen in time flipping his hair and it wa slong and blonde and it was so wtf. and then he un-froze and looked like himself but not still. then he saw that dude who said hey to me before and was like "hey crazy racer ray!" and i was like "YO THATS WHERE I KNOW YOU FROM!" and he just gave me a "duh" look 'cause we both did that movie together. so i told demetri he was awesome and stalked him and i'm pretty sure he was creeped out. and then when he left me and my friend were walking bakc through the barn to get to the pakring lot and they started closing the doors so we had to run AROUND the barn, at full speed so we wouldn't get locked out and have to stay the night in the weird forest. it took forever and we made it and then everyone kept asking us whose sweater this was and who lost a shoe blah blah.
i never did the math paper.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:44 am

have you ever actually met/jumped demitri martin?

I was on this island which was also kinda a ship and we were going to this other country or island. We were in one group and there was another group further ahead on the island. Then the sea got really choppy and we could see some of the other group like getting bounced into the air by the sea. Then this huge wave came and like smashed the island and we all went into the sea.

I managed to hold onto this trailer thing which was mainly made of wood so i could stay up, waves kept coming over us and id have to hold my breath. Finally got to this shallow part and me and this guy i know from college town were helping these kids who had like snorkels shaped like walkie talkies.

So we got onto land and there was a big enough group of us and in was night time and the streets were really narrow. For some reason we were in trouble and we were all running away from something. We met this group of guys in celtic jerseys but they went into a pub. then i found this safe-ish area but it turned out it was the location of a scene from the ps2 game the getaway and it was happening now and there were people coming to shoot me aswell. so i ran into this open door.

and my cousin was there and he was like "hey i just got into bed after swimming all the way here" and i was like get the fook outta here etc.

so we opened this back door thing and it looked like there was a gap in the fence but there actually wasnt and i wanted to climb it but he couldnt cos he had no shoes...

then theres a gap and im helping this girl who i knew was named scarlet (for some reason) off this weird chair thing.

and thats about it...

r/l we took a boattrip in croatia and it got choppy and my sister was sea sick...
i met the guy from college the other day for the first time all summer..
the place in croatia had really narrow streets...
i was playing the getaway the other day...
my cousin was in croatia aswell..
in the new harry potter movie one of the characters has no shoes...

the rest of it has no connection i can see

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:48 am

yeah i met him once. we hugged, it was magical.

haha i like how the harry potter movie had an impact on your dream. thats awesome.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:50 am

it didnt really have that big of an impact! it was pretty meh as a movie

the chick was irish in the movie..she looked like and had the personality of a mix of two girls i know which was probably why it had some impact..

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:14 am

there was some huge grand opening of somehting at my house. i dind't want to be there but alas, i had to be. bam margera was there and i wanted to kill him'cause hes an asshole and at one point i had to go upstairs and change clothes and when i came back fown, errybody was gone and it was just really dark out.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by raaachel Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:59 am

I had the strangest dream last night. I never really have ONE dream. There's always like 5 mixed in there.
But here's one little part I remember...

I was supposedly working at some grocery store and I got to take a break, so I kind of sat down by these clear doors and I look over and I see... Alan! And I have no idea why he was where I was, but it seemed totally normal at the time. And we were just like "Ohhh! Hiiii!" And we hugged and I made him talk so I could hear his Irish accent, haha. And then I look over and Caroline is there inside some sort of tent! But we weren't that excited to see each other, I just kind of said "Hey" and then she closed the tent again. I think she was getting her hair cut.

Yeah, there's more to it but that's the first time I've ever had a dream about any of you guys.
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:13 pm

woo go me! you an mj were briefly in a dream of mine once but ye didnt look anything like yereselves reeeally...

i was at my firends birthday and there was only like 4 people there and i thought it was lame so i went to watch dvds with my bandmate in the living room..then theres a gap and im at my own house and theres tons of people and then theres like fireworks going off but they were in the shapes of dragons and the kellogs cornflakes hen logo thing! and i knew it was some girl who was going to a local school and wasnt popular but i was like oh she'll be popular now! and i was trying to take photos but i couldnt..

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:31 pm

in a tent getting my haircut. cool.
lol@ the kelloggs logo fireworks. its like in futurama instead of having dreams, you have commercials while you sleep!
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:45 pm

it was my first day of school. i had to take the bus and i lived in indy, not bville and i lived in a gated community. the houses were gigantic, it was awesome. i was waiting on the corner with this other girl for the bus and it started rainign so my dad and i walked around the circle and came back just as the bus was pulling up and this kid who looked exactly like my friend's boyrfriend was getting on the bus ahead of me and i was all "HEY CL!" and he's like "?" and i'm like "oh, you're not CL?" and he's like "no, thats the other C" and i turned to this girl i used to be friends with and was all "they look exactly the same, right?" and she's like "yepp" and we all get to school and we're sitting outside and this girl from TST comes up to me all "CAROLINE WE NEED YOU, STAT" and i;m all "fuck. its the first day of school and i'm all ready fucked?" so i follow her under the bleachers and the teacher was liek "yo you forgot to hand in your two movies" and i wa sliek "oh,s orry" and i handed her my movies and one had a picture of a cookie on it. haha what? so then i went back tomy seat

it makes no sense.
and my other dream is too TMI so i'll just nevermind that one.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down