Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cuh-razy Dreams

+4
CanIBorrowYourHacksaw
caroline
its always the quiet ones
mel__182
8 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cuh-razy Dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: Cuh-razy Dreams

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:10 pm

your dreams are so damn detailed

TMI?

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:42 pm

i just type way too much
TMI = too much information
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female
Number of posts : 2980
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:07 pm

i won a free teeth-whitening so i went to the dentist and i had to open my mouth and smile really big and stare into this white light that was bleach-powered while a fan blew on me to whiten my teeth. my hair kept blowing in my mouth and my hands were tied behind my back so i kept moving and blowing my hair out of my face so the teeth whitening never worked. bummer.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:21 am

boo-urns eh

in my dream we got a letter from our landlady warning us about people walking on the roof near the nightclub.

r/l two people who were at our house went out onto our rooftop area and went over near the smoking area of the nightclub and got shouted at by security..

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:52 am

i walked to my friends house but i got turned around and couldn't remember which house was hers so i asked this old dude coming out of his house if he knew her and he's like "oh yes, she lives right there*points 2 houses over*" and i was like "oh. sweet." so he walked me over there and her whole family was out in the backyard. so i walk over all "O HAI WEIRD TO SEE U HERE" and her mom was like "uhh... hi?" and m.trunk was all "CAROLINEEEE" and i explained how i was just out for a walk and somehow ended up in their development by mack's house so i decided to walk over. her dad woke up form his nap and he doesn't liek me so i was trying to hide and he's like "oh well look at you. looking all red." and then he yelled at me for being there at 11 'cause it was "far too early". i was just chillin with m.trunk and her sister and then her dad came after me. he chased me and my friend [his daughter] through this school and we just kept running through rooms and gyms and every door was a different color so we knew when we went through it or not. there was like a fair going on and we kept disrupting everything but noone cared. after an hour of running we realized her dad was gone and we were just chilling, sweating to death but we weren't out of breath at all. and i was wearing 3 different pairs of shorts. and this girl i don't know yelled at me for sweating and told me to cut my hair.

i have no idea. but i know her house is a 30-40 minute drive so to walk there would talk a long while. and i don't like her dad. and i was wearing my red blink shirt so thats why he said i was looking all red. weird.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:00 pm

my bestfriend died and it was all my fault.
it was the scarriest dream i've ever had.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:47 am

augh lame!

mine was weird. i was online on like a msn kinda thing with *her(laaaame!) but anyway every so often things would be show up on screen that neither of us had actually typed and then i got like transported to this car where these two people were having a conversation and thats what would come up on screen every so often.. and it was in the past so, our msn thing, which we found, was like a link to these other two people... the screen was really blue like when your computer is being rebooted or something

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:05 pm

my dream was all carolines fault

i was supporting some band doing a spoken word thing like that chris whatshisface and then CNB were joining up later. so i say goodbye to everyone and one chick is like hanging off me not letting me go and my actual friends are gettin pissed with her.. then i go and of course we pass through carlo's town and i go to one of her drama classes (?) and she and two others who are like her mini group are wearing stripey pants and they get up to do a scene and then i wake up!

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:11 pm

i'm in ur head eatin ur brainz!
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:17 pm

oh yea i had another one where i had like a music magazine but musicians wrote stories for it and one was a horror and like it started coming alive kinda like the photos in harry potter and the ink started bleeding. it was really cool

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:45 pm

mel posted a picture of herself on myspace. she had really short hair and was really skinny. like anarexic. but not.

she hasn't been around in awhile so i think thats why i had the dream about her.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by raaachel Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:52 am

Ahhaah, I thought what you said about Mel was true and I was all psyched to go look at her MySpace since I've always wondered what she looks like.
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female
Number of posts : 1663
Registration date : 2007-03-26

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631250034

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:56 am

lol stalker!! but i thought that aswell! except she already said shes got longish hair didnt she?! but that was my picture of her in my head the way you just described it

geez were all dreaming bout each other..

Back to top Go down

Post by raaachel Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:08 pm

Ha, I'm no stalker. Just curious. I can put a face to a name with everyone else, but Mel is some mystery woman.
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:17 pm

she suuuure is. i have a cousin in australia im sure he could take time out of his life to stalk her for me

Back to top Go down

Post by raaachel Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:47 pm

Hahaha! That sounds like a great, totally non-creepy thing to do.
YOU FREAK.
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:09 pm

we should all road-trip to mel's house and just be like "whats up"

yes i realize it would be more of a plane-to-road-trip but still. idea.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:36 am

i was going to a rise against concert at this footballfield.
this really annoying girl in my school that like errybody hates [not everybody, but you know] had the spot i wanted so i went all sensitive artist on her ass about how much the band meant to me blah blah and she eventually gave up her spot to me and took mine, which was behind her but now behind me. i had to go find my dad so i figured she'd hold my spot for me and make sure noone stole it. when the show started i tried getting back to where my spot was. there was this group of guys and they were like "okay 1...2...3.. GO!" and tried rushing the front seats but couldn't get up there because the security stopped them. idk, it was weird. so i had to walk around the fence/barrier and i was just gonna jump it to get to my spot but there was like this dude in my spot and i was all "WTF, man!" and then security started harassing me for god-knows-what and tried kicking me out even though i had a wristband on. so i walked back aorund the fence to where you're supposed to go in and they didn't beleuve me that my wristband was legit. i don't remember how i got in, but i did and i got my spot back from that random dude. i wantched rise against, it was awesome. and then this dude came by with like 15 backstage passes and handed them to random people, me being one. the girl next to me was complaining 'cause she "should've gotten one but was too far away" so someone gave her theirs just so she'd stfu. then me and 2 of my friends decided to go walking around and we ended up on stage on this inflatable thingy. we were sitting on it drinking weird drinks and someone was like "yo, don't get too close to the side of the stage 'cause you'll fall off." we totally fell off. and then my momm made me leave and i was like "NOOOOOOO!!!! I CAN'T LEAVEE!!!!!!!!" and then she realized we left my brother there once we left so we had to go back. i convinced her to let me go back to meet the band [which was what the pass was for] and she's liek "fine. but be back in 5 minutes!". so i found my brother back there and a bunch of other people in this hallway and we all went into this room and waited. my mom kept callign em, tellign me to come back out but i was liek "uh, no?". so then i was sitting there with puffdady9 and mik&tom from mxpx came and sat with us and started talking with us. matt tagged along with me, he doesn't listen to mxpx at all but mike&tom thought he was this huge fan and they're liek "man we want a picturwe with you" and i was like D: so i like left.

i don't know why mxpx was there at the end and not rise against, but whatever. it was a really long dream.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mel__182 Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:52 am

wow you freakish people one of these days i will post a pic of me

i totally had a dream about some of you too i was having a party at my house and i invited you all to come but didnt expect any of you to turn up. 1/2 way through the party rachel and matt show up and matt had a case of beer under his arm he went in sat down and craked open a bottle and justsat there drinking all night then at the endrachel was sitting on his lap and they were sharing a joint as if they were a couple.
mel__182
mel__182
blink-182 Fan
blink-182 Fan

Female
Number of posts : 699
interests : live music,poker,rugby league

http://www.invisionfree.com/postblink182

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:13 pm

haha sorry we're so creepy mel

i had a dream i was on flavor of love. it was gross.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:49 am

oooooh matt and raaaachel etc...

you watch that show too much, its your own fault

i had a really weird one i was at home home and was like trying to fight off these people who kept coming in the windows. i was with one of my friends but cant remember who. and the people coming in were dressed kinda like cops. and i remember us beating the crap outta one. it was so weird i was gonna write it down but was sure id remember it. one of my friends wants to be a cop and i was talking to her last night so that kinda makes some sense..

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:35 pm

i watched it like 1 and a half times, come on now!

your dream reminds me of in shaun of the dead when they're in the bar and all the zombie people are coming through the windows and stuff.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by raaachel Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:31 am

Ahahahha, Mel your dream is sillllly.
I can never remember my dreams these days.
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:21 pm

it was the last day of school and m.trunk decided we shoudl go to warped. i told her it was too late to go, she insisted we go anyway. we got there around 12 or 1 and she proved me wrong about the gettung there late thing. so she's all "LETS GO WATCH BOYS LIEK GIRLZ!!!1!elevan" so i'm all "aiight" and there was no one at that stage yet so we're just chillin there and for some reason we were in our bathign suits so i went to the car to change 'cause i was all uncomfortable and my dad was there and he yelled at me for being there so he took me home. i went back up once i got home so by the itme i got back up there it was around 6 and there were 6 bands left to play. gallows, kamelot, and 4 bands that i didn't know. i didnt want to run to catch gallows' set and i didn't want to wait an hour to see kamelot so i started wlaking around to find the ap.net tent.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by raaachel Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:54 am

I keep having dreams that my teeth are falling out.
It's been happening for years now, but I had another one last night.
What the eff does that mean?!
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content