Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cuh-razy Dreams

+4
CanIBorrowYourHacksaw
caroline
its always the quiet ones
mel__182
8 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cuh-razy Dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: Cuh-razy Dreams

Post by chickenlickenonasticken Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:19 pm

it could mean that you're paranoid about loosing your teeth or should stop eating chewy sweets

i have a weird dream but its too stupid to post
chickenlickenonasticken
chickenlickenonasticken
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Male
Number of posts : 388
interests : homosexual people
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:05 pm

there were boarders in my dream again. carlo, maybe ben and matt.. think its cos i havent been on in a while properly or something

Back to top Go down

Post by raaachel Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:59 pm

I had a really scary dream last night at MJ's. It's too confusing to tell.

AND- Then I had another one that Zac Efron was my babysitter!
Too much Zac Efron talk on these boards. It's getting into my dreams.
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female
Number of posts : 1663
Registration date : 2007-03-26

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631250034

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:37 pm

so i was in a classroom, im guessing college and i sit down in front of this girl amanda who i know for years. so we were just talking about college and books and crap. then this girl michelle comes over and sits by me and we talk about ska bands and stuff. then we had to go up and start filling in these pages. i go up and like do 2 drawings and some writing on one page and 3 drawings on another page. michelle is still doing hers so i go back to talk to amanda.

amandas like "did you hear lauras debating now?" and i was like "ZOMG" cos laura is like kinda shy. anyway i remember some other ska band to recomend to michelle so i start packing my stuff and i have like 2 simpsons pencil cases, one of them was mr burns related. and i was like "wtf? oh well i guess simpsons are so cool you can have two pencil cases.."

then this song starts playing and im like, damn ive never heard that before i gotta wake up and play it on guitar, and i half wake up, try to get out of bed but go the wrong side and bump my head off the wall..

it was kinda cool that i woke myself sorta.

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:53 pm

i was a recovering heroin/crack/someother drug addict and i was just out of it and down and living with my parents. i also didn't have memory of anything. i found some stuff that hinted to me having a baby but when i asked anyone they said i never did. one day me and my mom are fighting and she finally lets it out that i do have a kid. a baby girl, 3, and i put her up for adoption when she was born. we start talking about everything and i don't believe her when she tells me i'm a recovering drug addict so she pulls out the prism i got after 1 year of being clean and once she handed it to me most of my memory came back. i got mad and left and i was in town at night in this alley where this lady i knew lived. i was knocking on her door when my mom came and picked me up. she took me back to this school and i was just walking around when i saw some people i thought i recognized. i started talking to them and the one kid was going on about how flexible he was. i didn't believe him so i told him to limbo under the door that was 6 inches off the ground [remember that futrama episode?]. he did it and got kicked out of school for goign on the other side of the door because that area was off limits to students. i went walking around again and this kid was walking outof the room i was walking into and he was dessed in all blue and i pointed to him and yelled "YOU LIEK MUDKIPZ" and he was all embarassed like i let out his deepest secret. when i was in another room some other kid was wearing blue so i told him "in mother russia, mudkip lieks you!"

it was like a movie. it was cool in a really creepy way.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female
Number of posts : 2980
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:33 am

i keep having dreams with jeffree star in them. i don't know how i feel about that.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:38 am

i was trying to steal steak in my dream. i had this foolproof plan where i would buy something and have it in my bag, and then steal other stuff so when they caught me i could be like heres my receipt, this is what i bought. i think i got caught though

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_panda Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:59 pm

I once had a dream were a guy broke into my house, shot at my sister... then asked my other sister if he got her or not. And then my sister goes "No."

??
killer_panda
killer_panda
noob
noob

Female
Number of posts : 22
interests : Drawing Anime, Watching Anime, Going Online, Eating, Sleeping, Malling, DDR-ing, Reading Manga, Play
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:37 am

Wow thats not cool at all...

I was at our local soccer pitch in my dream last night. And i was goalkeeper. It got really dark but there were a load of firework type things in the sky..kinda like in the new korn video where its dark but theres like crack with light coming through..even though i only saw that video this morning...

and there was this girl i used to be friends with and she had tattoo sleeves on both arms, they were pretty cool

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:00 am

there was this huge frat party at my house. my house looked like eric forman's house by the way. i spent most of the time in the garage doing shit and everybody was piss drunk. a bunch of people were playing a spin-off of beer pong so i was helping and the one kid was like "duuuuude man, you dropped the cup! you gotta drink it now!" but i refused and i just left it there and walked away to find some of my friends.

i don't even drink in my dreams, lol.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:19 am

ive had some messed up ones lately..cant remember them all

in one a group of us were at this local bands house for some reason and they were practicing in the back garden and they started playin one of cnb's songs but messed up kinda and i was like come on guys...then the singer morphed into a vampire or something and was been chased by the cops. he ran through the house and then the cops followed and were like WHERE DID HE GO?! and i wouldnt answer, then everyone else came bursting into the house...

another one i was at michelles house and she had a swimming pool in her back garden, and the kitchen countertop area opened up into another pool...

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:24 pm

last night i had this weird one.
my math class and i went to the corner store to get lunch and as we were leaving these guys in animal masks show up and rob the place. they see the 16 of us in school uniforms and the guy in the giraffe mask comes over and they hold us hostage. they left for some reason so we made a break for it to the woods behind the store. everyone was running in slow motion and it sucked. we had to pass by the school and as we were running everyone was cheering us on. the next day at school as im going into my mathclass those guys come back and start lighting the room on fire and holding us hostage again. giraffe man told me to take a boomerang to the office so i got to leave and i ran into the office screaming 'THE GUYS ARE BACK AND THEY"RE HOLDING US HOSTAGE AND TRYIG TO KILL US!" and everyone was all "dude, shut up i'm on the phone" and when someone finally asked me what i was yelling about, they yelled at me for not telling them sooner.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:13 pm

I was in college with a pint for some reason. and my friend spiked my drink with drugs, then i went in a taxi with these scumbag types and was in their gang. we were going to a party and got to the street it was on and were being chased by the neighbours, dunno what we did..then the house, the front of it was all glass and i could see people dancing inside. i went in and walked by these people and another friend was there and she got really annoyed that i didnt notice her

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:19 am

i killed a kid i went to school with and i was a teenagecop. i don't remember what i did with the body but i got rid of it reallly well. on my way to my friend's house i stopped my brother and gave him a ticket for drunk driving but my friend's mom told me that would put him in jail for atleast 4 years so i texted him "dude, dispose of that ticket" so he didn't have to go to jail. when i got to my friend's house we terrorized this kid we went to school with and we chaseed him home with an innertube around his neck and he was crying and we traumatized him. a few hours later the cops come to the door because the kid told on us and i was still all SNAQIUXNI about the cops finding out i killed that other kid so i just sat in the background and let my friend handle it. we explained we were just watching eurotrip and the kid was a compulsive liar. they left and an hour later they came back asking if we knew anything about the missing kid and they had an idea it was me but i wasn't going to get caught so i ran. i almost got away but snow was everywhere and it was really hard to run through and they had cars D:
my reasoning for killing the kid was "i got bored"
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by raaachel Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:29 am

Aaaaaahahhaahahaha, that is so effin' messed up and creepy, yet hilarious!
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:12 am

I was on a train.

It was a short dream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:44 am

I was walking round galway with this girl who is in my course and we saw this guy who is her ex and my friend. and for some reason we didnt wanna be seen hanging out together/she didnt wanna talk to him.. so i made her eventually walk a bit ahead of me so when he caught up she wouldnt be there.. and then he went one way and she went the other but she came back and was talking really loudly so he knew she was there...

its weird cos i know people who take her side on the breakup and then im equally friends with both..and im starting a band kinda with him..and shes starting another..and her current b/f organises the metal gigs in galway kinda..augh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:27 am

The first one two nights ago I was at a system of a down concert with michelle, her friend and a guy i was/am(ish!) in a band with. We were in the gap between the pit and the barrier for the next section but that was kind of crap. There was a big circle pit behind us so i tried to get back to it but it finished once i got there. Then there were like banners lowerd into the middle of the crowd so we circle pitted around that..

The whole arena was on a platform and there were like curtains at the side so the four of us went through them and it led to the backstage area. We blagged our way in with stamps like cuba stamps and the female security guard was a few years ahead of me in secondary school and she was letting all these people from my year in for free without passes. michelle and the others had ran ahead to meet soad (the feckers!) but i caught up and then i was the first to go in cos it was alphabetical but then i woke up

In the other one i was in college on the seats under the screen in in the concourse and with a load of people i was friends with..i had a chocolate muffin fight with one of the girls..then we were in like two bedrooms which was like when we were in germany years ago on a school trip, and one of the guys was hiding under the bed...

Back to top Go down

Post by raaachel Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:33 pm

I had another dream about loosing my teeth.
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:03 am

Schmitt was in my dream.. I was walking round some town early in the morning and i see this music/bookstore/venue place with one person waiting outside and i was like "who would be mad enough to queue(fine, wait in line) for a bookstore" and it was of course schmitt! So i went over and was like hey whats up and she was like oh im waiting to meet serj tankian, hes doing a book signing and i was like oh, thats kinda cool. So anyway for some reason i couldnt get in cos i wasnt allowed but i got in cos caroline knew me and we went like backstage and it turned out there was no one else there at all really. so serj was like oh hey hows it going and really friendly to me (probably cos he was sick of only having caroline to talk to Razz) and then we were talking for ages and she was left kinda just standing there lol. and he signed an autograph for me..

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:01 pm

haha. in ur dreams bein awkward.
who is serj tankian?

welll spekaing of which, skashley was in my dream.
there was an invasion of these weird aliens. idk how to describe it really, they were like liquid and only my HS has power and the whole thing was pretty much my fault so everyone was all "KILL.CAROLINE.NOW." i needed to take a shower so i went to school and the wrestling team was in there and lining up to shower so i was like "why don't they just use the girl's room? there are no girls here... except me now..." so i just went in and it was really dark and i was talking to myself and i walked into something and two guys walked out of the showers laughing 'cause they heard everything with me. hah. there was an alien at the door so i let my friend m.trunk and skashley in so they wouldn't die. then i went to take my shower and there was no shampoo but then i found it under my foot. ashley was talking about how annoyingly small the shwoers were and m.trunk was talking about how big and unnecessary bathing suits are.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:12 am

hes the singer of soad. its funny i had a dream a while ago where i was going to meet soad but didnt

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:19 pm

i keep having dreams about my english teacher. its really weird.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by raaachel Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:57 pm

I had a dream last night that I cut off pretty much all of my hair. I was relieved when I woke up and it was still long.
I am way too attached to my hair.
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:45 am

im sure thats symbolic actually, look it up!

I was on a bus with a lot of people from Galway, college, and herself. We were going along and there was an acoustic version of Alice Coopers "poison" playing and this guy behind me was asking me about it, i said i liked the other version better cos it had more *starts air drumming* and the guy smiled and then i realised it was Alice Cooper but he had let himself go (he was missing teeth) So then the gardai pulled us over near my house at home home. We were there for ages and this guy from college boards who does journalism showed up and i was like "uh-oh, the press is here!" and that was hilarious for some reason. Anyway teh gardai breathylsed the passengers not the driver and certain people i know were off the scale of alcohol levels so for that reason we had to go home again.

The bus was dropping us all individually home and instead of taking the road to my house the driver decided to go across the fields. We had a total slow motion "wooooooaaaahhhh" moment as he jumped a ditch, the maniac. So i got to my house and the kitchen furniture was outside. Herself was meant to be there (even though she was on the bus) but she didnt show up.

I went inside and it was now my galway home. My room had no bed, just a huge wardrobe/chest of drawers. My housemates brother came in and he had tattoos drawn on him. He was looking for something but when he opened the drawer there was only a screwdriver in there. It was red.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum