Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen)

+2
caroline
chickenlickenonasticken
6 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen) - Page 5 Empty Re: confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen)

Post by chickenlickenonasticken Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:34 pm

you want to know whats sad? i havent gotten any action ever lol. okay so thats a lie but i dont want to talk about the action i had.
chickenlickenonasticken
chickenlickenonasticken
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Male
Number of posts : 388
interests : homosexual people
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Back to top Go down

confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen) - Page 5 Empty Re: confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:26 pm

and dogs cant talk so i guess we'll never know..

i had a dream last night about the on/off girl..but it was like "im glad were talking again" in the dream...i had other weird dreams too..too that thread i go..

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:12 pm

diedamnyou wrote:and dogs cant talk so i guess we'll never know..
fucking burn!

ok, so last night with chelsea wasnt that good. it was boring, so we went to bed and slept together in a really little bed and cuddled. just cuddled, nothing else.
so today was the last day i'll ever see her until next summer, or possibly ever. so we went to the beach together with a few friends and sal. and as we were leaving we hugged. so i was in the car with my 2 friends and i said i wished sal wasnt there because i would have kissed chelsea, but its too awkward with sal. so they told me to turn around and just do it. so i did. i drove back to her, got out of the car, and kissed her. twice, actually. it was a bad kiss, but nonetheless its closure. i'm pretty much over her now and i'm ready to move on.
its always the quiet ones
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male
Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:34 pm

wow how very end of a movie-like! but its good you went through with it and got closure. well done and stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenlickenonasticken Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:01 pm

diedamnyou wrote:and dogs cant talk so i guess we'll never know..

oh its on now biatch!
chickenlickenonasticken
chickenlickenonasticken
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:13 pm

you were on a bitch eh? well at least it was a female dog i guess

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenlickenonasticken Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:48 am

well actually, it wasnt a female dog. the female dogs dont like me so much
chickenlickenonasticken
chickenlickenonasticken
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:50 pm

^this whole conversation is making me laugh out loud

i think i'm supposed to get her a birthday present. mostly because she explicitly told me to get her a birthday present while she was still around. although the thing she told me to get her (a pair of boots) is expensive... not sure what to do.

obviously i'm not really over her if i'm still talking about her. i really need somebody new...
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:47 am

confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen) - Page 5 Talking

wear this and you can pull ben...

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:40 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenlickenonasticken Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:28 pm

diedamnyou wrote:confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen) - Page 5 Talking

wear this and you can pull ben...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

i sure have some questions to ask joe Wink
chickenlickenonasticken
chickenlickenonasticken
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by raaachel Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:36 am

Ahahha, you guys are silly.

AH! Yesterday MJ and I were walking around at the mall and there was this guy in front of us who looked exactly like Alan!
He was wearing all black and he had the same exact hair and glasses and everything!
Ahaha, it was funny and I was like "I have to tell Alan!"
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female
Number of posts : 1663
Registration date : 2007-03-26

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631250034

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:29 am

Wowsers! another clone..

except my hair is totally different and short now..

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:40 pm

i'm back in pennsyltucky now. blegh.

so i went drinking with like 7 or 8 people last night outside with a fire and this one kid who i didnt know before got his hand lit on fire after somebody else sprayed axe all over it. there were probably 4 of us around the fire when his hand started burning and none of us reacted except for jim, who dove on him and tackled him to put out the fire. i would never have thought to do that. so his hand was all messed up and burnt for the rest of the night.
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenlickenonasticken Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:05 pm

axe is like the non british version of lynx right? if so his hand would be fine doing that, its just the deoderant that burns, not his flesh at least i think so.
chickenlickenonasticken
chickenlickenonasticken
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:11 pm

listen to doctor ben. he knows.probably.

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:58 pm

axe is spray-on deodorant that is flammable. so once the axe burns up, the fire gets to your hand, which is unpleasant.
i've lit my hand on fire that way, but i put it out really quickly before it got thru the axe
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:16 pm

yea its the same as lynx..we used to set our skateboard decks/wheels on fire with it..among other things..

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenlickenonasticken Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:28 am

my friend set his hair on fire with deodorant. that was pretty funny.
chickenlickenonasticken
chickenlickenonasticken
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:39 am

my friend got involved in a game where you set a football on fire and play with it..until it explodes...he was minus his eyebrows for a while..

my confession is i met her randomly today in a computer room but we didnt really talk much..youre not meant to talk in the rooms but it still felt like a step backwards..buuut she used to be renowned for her anti-beard stance and she lately posted on a board that she used to hate them but likes some beards now..

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:13 pm

some beards as in alan-beards?
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female
Number of posts : 2980
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by raaachel Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:06 pm

Oooooh, she has the hots for you.
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female
Number of posts : 1663
Registration date : 2007-03-26

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631250034

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:11 pm

does she know you're reading her posts?
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:18 am

I'm on the forum aswell and she knows i am, so, yeah.

were maybe meeting up today but timetable complications are, well, complicating things

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:17 am

ok so we met and hung out for an hour or so, just in the college outside area..dayum she looked hot! ya i think something may finally happen the next time were both out or whatever..hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum