Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen)

+2
caroline
chickenlickenonasticken
6 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen) - Page 6 Empty Re: confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen)

Post by its always the quiet ones Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

gooooood luck with her!

i just posted a long ad on myspace classifieds looking to start/join a band. i've gotten three replys so far, but nothing too promising yet. we'll seeee...
its always the quiet ones
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male
Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-03-22

Back to top Go down

confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen) - Page 6 Empty Re: confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:22 am

So you'll all be delighted to know me and *her finally kissed and ill now stfu with my whining for a while! i met her and her friends randomly on the street and her friends practically dragged me to the nightcllub..we were flirting for a while and then she like half told me she liked me. so ya, woo!

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:32 pm

nice work
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:47 pm

today during the fall sports rally when my friend timmy's name was called, i told all my friends to cheer with me so when i went "YEAHHHHH!" everyone in the gym was quiet except me. fail.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female
Number of posts : 2980
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:53 pm

our drummer is such an awesome guy. its his bday this weekend so we made him a cake gave him some other lame presents and he was like genuinely moved. we did bugger all and he was like so happy it was almost embarrassing.

and yay for hanging out and for kissing

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent A Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:50 pm

omg did alan just say he's going to stop whining?

everyone pull out their records book and write THAT one down..

lol

Agent A
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1979
Registration date : 2007-03-21

http://www.myspace.com/adolescentxgossip

Back to top Go down

Post by raaachel Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:22 pm

YAYYY! I'm very happy for you, Alan.
Nice jobbb.
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female
Number of posts : 1663
Registration date : 2007-03-26

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631250034

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:01 pm

No

Last edited by on Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:24 pm

shit sucks. good luck, matt.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenlickenonasticken Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:57 pm

im gay

Last edited by on Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
chickenlickenonasticken
chickenlickenonasticken
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Male
Number of posts : 388
interests : homosexual people
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:25 am

croikey matt! dunno when you'll read this but at least itll be a good story to tell when your in one of the worlds greatest pop punk bands..! was it drunk and dissorderly or what was the deal? our singer got arrested for that, but hes sxe now

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:44 am

No

Last edited by on Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:09 am

haha you may become a hero out of it!

say you kicked a pirates ass and made out with the hottest girl in school aswell..how you'll link it i dunno but whatev

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:55 pm

atleast you can laugh it off. everbody is always drunk and making a fool of themself at our football games which is another reason i don't want to go. i don't need to see people i like parading around like retards.

i can't stand kids. i really can't. the only reason i babysit is because its easy money. i have the hugest headache right now though. jcbwyubuebc. little kids do my head in and thats not cool. and i didn't eat before i left so i ate dry cereal all day. and we were playing with water balloons and i was liek 'yo we can play with them, but i'm not getting wet" so of course the boy was all "LOLIMGONNAGETUWET" and got water all over my crotch and i was wearing jeans. it looked like i wet myself. hard. so i took the kids and we walked to my house and i changed pants. oh, and i hit the one kid in the eye. tbh, i felt really really bad but he's like "NO IM OKAY REALLY" so i let him hit me from close but the balloon didn't explode when it hit me. win.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:06 am

i babysat once and hated it, so i never did it again.

well my 10-day suspension is now a 45-day expulsion. blah. but for now i need to take down my explanation of what happened, just in case anybody else sees it. i get a hearing at school where they decide whether it should be 45 day or more. i dont think it will be more, but either way i'm gonna play it safe and edit my post. and ben, could you please edit your post to take out the quote of what i said
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenlickenonasticken Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:43 am

done
chickenlickenonasticken
chickenlickenonasticken
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:02 pm

thanks
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:04 pm

45 days? shiiiit! You seem to be taking it pretty well anyway, it may seem like a big deal but give it time and you can twist it anyway you want or forget it completely

I havent whined in a whole 4 days! Things are going pretty well with *her. Weve been hanging out in between lectures and weve kissed each time to say goodbye so its all good i believe!

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:07 pm

today has been so sweet.

during 1st period our elevator caught fire so we were all outside and everyones like "I HATE FIREDRILLS WE DO THEM FOR NO REASON" and then our vice principle comes out and shes all "this wasn't planned blah blah" but she wouldn't tell us what was up. i said it was carbon monoxide and my friend said it was the elevator. my friend won.
so we're out there for like 30 minutes and then we go back in and since we were in the back parking lot, we didn't know liek the whole freaking fire department was there. it was awesome. there were like 10 firemen outfront and the ladder truck and the regular truck. so cool.
the junior girl in my latin class who hates me got caught hard cheating on the test today.
my friend jenks gave me a ride home in his siq car. he listens to bad gangsta rap. "i was gonna fuck you but i got hig. i was gonna eat your pussy but i got high. now i'm jacking off because i got high" LOLWUT!?
the new MCS video came out. mmmm jesse kervink
i just got an e-mail saying i won a poster form this contest witht he band barely blind
and i'm drinking orange kool-ade. so good.
annnnd kenotia tonight hopefully.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:37 pm

i love that song!!!
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:28 am

I like tuesdays, i could deal with having a simillar tuesday for the rest of the year. get up at one, eat, hang out with *her for an hour, go to class, go on the net, eat, go to practice...and theres still a few hours, yay.

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenlickenonasticken Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:20 am

i hate tuesdays, its only day of my week where i have a full day at school.
chickenlickenonasticken
chickenlickenonasticken
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:24 am

what do you have during the rest of the week?
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenlickenonasticken Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:38 pm

i have monday morning off, tuesday as a full day, all of wednesday except the last lesson in the afternoon off, all of thursday off after 11.30 and the afternoon off on friday.

ahhhh goooooood times

edit: i also dropped english literature, now my friend josh is the only guy in the whole year doing it ha ha
chickenlickenonasticken
chickenlickenonasticken
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:05 pm

thats weird. but sounds like a good schedule to have
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum