Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen)

+2
caroline
chickenlickenonasticken
6 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen) - Page 10 Empty Re: confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen)

Post by raaachel Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:50 pm

Yuck, I hate spicy stuff like that.

Eating stuff for money is never a good idea.
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female
Number of posts : 1663
Registration date : 2007-03-26

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631250034

Back to top Go down

confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen) - Page 10 Empty Re: confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen)

Post by caroline Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:53 pm

it really isn't. my friend was gonna pay me $5 to drink a bottle of hot sauce but we were at my friend's pizza place so i didn't want to do it so i bet him $3 to eat 10 packets of sugar. the bastard did it and i lost my money.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female
Number of posts : 2980
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:39 pm

i hear either milk or salt helps with spicy stuff.

craig fairbaugh posted a myspace bulletin asking people who are going to the mercy killers shows to let them sleep in their houses while they're touring
its always the quiet ones
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male
Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:02 am

haha pretty sweet, will you be one of them?

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:56 pm

milk = awesome
water = not so awesome

my mom and i almost talked a band into staying at my house but they decided to drive to columbus during the night so they would avoid all the downtown traffic instead.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:36 pm

lol nah i won't be one of them.
my parents would never allow craig fairbaugh or anybody resembling him to stay in our house.
i'd kind of like to see them live, but there are a lot of other bands i'd like to see more. plus the no license thing doesnt help.
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:19 pm

that would be really cool if they stayed at your house.

i have a lot of crap going on this month. forreal, i don't think i have one free weekend. laaaame. but im going lazertagging/bowling with gay-t so that'll be sweet.

happy coming out day!!!!
*cough*
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:46 am

i confess i feel like ive been away from this board for weeks. i dunno whats going on!

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:08 pm

i confess this board is sad and dying, so i'm trying to bring it back !
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:31 pm

same. i'll help.
i confess that i'm a little down. i think it's because jenna and i are taking a break now. she's happier now. i was still sad before we took a break, but now it's different. i'm trying to transfer schools after this year.
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent A Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:35 pm

i confess thats i got a makor fucking headache.

Agent A
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1979
Registration date : 2007-03-21

http://www.myspace.com/adolescentxgossip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum