Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen)

+2
caroline
chickenlickenonasticken
6 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen) - Page 3 Empty Re: confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen)

Post by its always the quiet ones Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:58 pm

ok, so about that girl with the $300... she openly likes me and this other guy, sal, and she can't decide between us. i think she actually wants me, but she's been obsessing over that fact that she's 18 and in college and i'm 17 and in high school. she and sal are going to the movies with me and this other girl i work with on kind of a double date, which is fine with me. at first it was gonna just be her and sal but she asked me to come so she wouldnt be alone.
whenever she is with sal she talks about me kind of without noticing it. and today (not around sal) she kept saying things like she thinks her kids with me would be better looking than her kids with sal, and how me and her look better together than her and sal. and she keeps bringing up these scenarios where she starts out dating sal and ends up marrying me (altho she's not, like, in love, thats just what she does).
so i told her we only have about a month left of summer and i'm not really looking for an actual relationship. she knows i'd hook up with her, but i told her if she wants a relationship for the next few weeks, go with sal.
so whatever happens, i'm fine. if we hook up, thats good, but if not, i'm cool with that. i like being friends with her and there's always next summer.

and about the $300 thing, i dont think she meant anything by it. she jokingly offers me sexual favors in exchange for money or food or going to the store for her all the time (at least i think its jokingly) and i think that whole thing was just her doing that. she'd kiss me for free.
its always the quiet ones
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male
Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-03-22

Back to top Go down

confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen) - Page 3 Empty Re: confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen)

Post by raaachel Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:31 pm

Wow, I'm glad I'm not a guy. She sounds uber confusing.
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female
Number of posts : 1663
Registration date : 2007-03-26

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631250034

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:13 pm

yea, girls are confusing. but i'm still glad i'm a guy.
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:34 pm

update: this is what she anonymously posted on my facebook
"you a sexy sun of a bitch and if u werent illegal i would do dirty dirty things to you.
i know ull never figure out who i am"
if she were really that worried about the law she wouldnt have smoked weed with me in my house.

but doesnt she sound cute?!
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:35 pm

its always the quiet ones wrote: if she were really that worried about the law she wouldnt have smoked weed with me in my house.
haha win
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female
Number of posts : 2980
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by raaachel Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:24 am

I wouldn't use the word "cute", ahaha.
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:55 am

haha matt looooves her!

i confess i have it baaaad also.

Back to top Go down

Post by raaachel Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:32 am

I confess that I don't know what the eff I want.
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:21 pm

i dont really love her.
she got rejected pretty harshly by sal, and i was there for her all day while she felt like shit. then she started telling people we were dating. i asked if she wanted to do dinner, but she said she was broke and wanted to go home.
whether or not we will actually date is still a mystery. and she wrote on my wall on facebook "no mat i will not date u." even though i never really asked her to date me (the dinner thing doesnt really count) so i responded "wow, ur rite. rejection does hurt."

meh. whatever happens happens.
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:31 am

geez thats getting pretty messed up.

but thats what she gets for going for a guy called sal, i mean thats a girls name!

i confess that *she confessed that she likes/was starting to like me to my housemate the night of my bday. they were both pretty drunk so i confess im not sure if the message was distorted slightly.. then it kinda seemed like we were gonna get together but this other guy was there the whole time and apparantly he'd "fallen in love with her" (even though he hadnt talked to her at that stage) and he has a g/f..!

i dunno, its like were dating without actually ever having hooked up or anything...

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenlickenonasticken Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:11 am

at least you guys have girls who may possibley like you or are even friends. all the ones i thought were my friends dont really like me. they always leave comments on everyone elses myspace or bebo and always go offline when i come on msn. tis very lame. they never reply to my comments so fuck them! they're all lesbians anyway
chickenlickenonasticken
chickenlickenonasticken
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Male
Number of posts : 388
interests : homosexual people
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by raaachel Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:03 am

Bitches. Why are girls that way?
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenlickenonasticken Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:45 pm

because they dont have a penis. i dont know, they're just really lame and arent worth it. homo sexuality here i come!
chickenlickenonasticken
chickenlickenonasticken
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:39 am

haha! quoted.

so chelsea and i are now "fake" bf and gf, as she puts it. so we went on a fake date together with my cousin (whose bf was supposed to be there but couldnt make it). i'm pretty ok with the fake bf/gf thing. i get to make overt sexual comments to her without getting slapped in the face, so thats entertaining.
but.... here's the conversation we had after the fake date (texting on cells)
c: well i did my best to be your fake girlfriend. now all we have to do is fake make out.
m: is that all we have to do?
c: lol what do you want fake sex too?
m: i want fake kids baby
c: hunny lamb thats pretty intense
(skipping a few lines of inside jokes.
i told her i met a girl the other night, and chelsea got jealous and texted "blow me" to her.)
c: goodnight my young doe. stay away from that cunt. lol
(cunt = the girl i met)
m: dont worry. i'll tell her i'm taken
c: no you wont. lol
m: well i'll fake tell her
c: i'd rather go on a real date than let you date a girl who tells me to fuck off. even if i did say blow me. lol
m: u tell me when and where
c: well we only have a week left. we better jump on it.
m: oh i'll jump on it
c: haha you are not badass enough to pull that off. but it was cute
m: yea ur probably right
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by raaachel Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:49 am

You guys are confusing!
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenlickenonasticken Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:15 am

raaachel wrote:You guys are confusing!
chickenlickenonasticken
chickenlickenonasticken
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:48 am

option a) walk up to her and kiss her and see how it goes next summer
b) walk up and punch her in the face and never see her again
c) jump her and have frantic sex for a week

or something..

dude she wants you. at least for short term.

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:03 pm

i'm gonna go out with her on a "real" date and see what happens. and we're definitely gonna party together before summer ends
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by raaachel Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:32 pm

Good luck! And you're gonna have to keep us filled in even though I am mucho confused-o whenever you tell stories about her.
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:55 pm

my stories this time involve me liking her, me almost being certain she likes me, and not having a chance to see what happens yet.. and her being too shy to act or respond to my hints..relatively easy to understand by my standards!

by text it usually goes Her Me

H: hey yadda yada
M hey hey yadda
H *half flirt*
M *full flirt*
H yadda yadda
M yadda yadaa
H *half flirt*

and so on..

Back to top Go down

Post by raaachel Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:05 pm

I hate when you have a really good texting convo and it's flirty and whatnot, and then when you see each other and talk in person, it's like it never happened.
Or maybe that's just me.
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:36 pm

yea thats kinda happened.. but both of ye still *know it happened...

argh i want to act on this now but i wont see her in a few days...if i was 100% sure id act on it via text.

her and my housemate drunkenly talked (i know ive said this before but im tryin to clear my head) and my housemate said "she practically(or basically or pretty much, cant remember which) said she liked you"

damn you and your almost 100% messages!

its annoying she'll be flirty and then ill be flirty back and then in the next text she'll just go off on a tangent..maybe i do that aswell without realising!

if you text a girl and tell her that she should make herself look fat and ugly so sleazy guys wont annoy her (they were at the time) its basically saying you think shes slim and pretty right?! haha i suck

Back to top Go down

Post by raaachel Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:46 pm

Maybe you should just flat-out ask her if she has feelings for you or just tell her that you like her.
I don't know about other girls, but with me personally- If I like a guy, I usually want them to just ask me or have them tell me that they like me first. I don't like telling them myself and so that's when I tell their friends, hoping that the guy I like will find out.
Maybe your gal is doing that... So I think you should go for it/her/whatever you're going for.

And about the last part- I'd probably take it as an odd compliment. Haha.
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenlickenonasticken Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:06 pm

ha ha that last bit is a good homer simpsonish compliment. i'd tell her you like her when you see her, i mean you like her and you're pretty confident she likes you so if she says no which i doubt she will, the worse thing is just a few days of embarrassment where as if she says yes, there will be loads of irish mating.
chickenlickenonasticken
chickenlickenonasticken
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:22 pm

hahahahaha irish mating

its kind of confusing unless you know her.
i just love that i can say things to her that would be considered sexual harassment by anybody else.
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum