Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen)

+2
caroline
chickenlickenonasticken
6 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen) - Page 2 Empty Re: confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen)

Post by raaachel Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:26 am

I confess I had no idea what you were saying, and now I'm just like "Oh".
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female
Number of posts : 1663
Registration date : 2007-03-26

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631250034

Back to top Go down

confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen) - Page 2 Empty Re: confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen)

Post by chickenlickenonasticken Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:48 pm

i confess to having a huge crush on my old form tutor. ha ha i think its time i admit to it and move on.

i also confess to playing dance dance by fob on bass
chickenlickenonasticken
chickenlickenonasticken
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Male
Number of posts : 388
interests : homosexual people
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:16 pm

i confess that i might be developing a crush on the girl i work with. she's gonna be a sophomore in college and is really pretty and funny.
and i think i have a chance here.
its always the quiet ones
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male
Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenlickenonasticken Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:58 am

hurray for chances! i confess i have no chance, she's married.
chickenlickenonasticken
chickenlickenonasticken
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:29 am

lol i have no idea if you are being serious

i confess i think i have a chance but also i think i have competition

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:32 am

its always the quiet ones wrote:i confess that i might be developing a crush on the girl i work with. she's gonna be a sophomore in college and is really pretty and funny.
yea, well now there is no chance of us hooking up. unless said hook-up were to be drunkenly.
but, meh, i'm not gonna try to pursue this any farther
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by raaachel Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:14 am

Good luck to you both. Even if Ben's chick is married. Things happen.

I confess that I enjoy watching Disney channel.
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:32 am

its always the quiet ones wrote:
its always the quiet ones wrote:i confess that i might be developing a crush on the girl i work with. she's gonna be a sophomore in college and is really pretty and funny.
yea, well now there is no chance of us hooking up. unless said hook-up were to be drunkenly.
but, meh, i'm not gonna try to pursue this any farther
ok, after the conversation i just had with her on AIM, i don't really want anything to happen. we were talking about the people we work with and she started naming what it would cost each person for her to kiss them.
how much would it cost me? $300, which is the second lowest price she listed.
i dont think she meant to be offensive, but come on. you dont tell somebody that it would take $300 for them to choke down their vomit long enough to kiss them.
i'm not sad about it, because i never actually developed that crush. but who does she think she is? the only time she's gone out at night this summer was to my house to smoke weed and watch a movie with me. she's single, has no friends here except for me and one other guy. half the days i'm with her she complains about how she thinks she looks like shit. she works 12 hours a day, 5 days a week. but apparently it takes $300 for her to kiss me (900 for the other kid my age, who she openly hates).
blahhhhh. she didnt mean to be mean.
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by raaachel Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:39 am

That's really weird... I would never think of having that conversation with someone. Kinda rude.
You can do better.
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:40 am

wow that changed from whatever to not very quickly

maybe shes playing stupid to get

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenlickenonasticken Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:38 pm

or maybe she is stupid
chickenlickenonasticken
chickenlickenonasticken
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:58 pm

or maybe thats what i meant!

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenlickenonasticken Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:06 pm

or maybe we're idiots

i confess to looking at alans..... photos on bebo! i'm so bored and the pictures of him getting wasted are pretty funny
chickenlickenonasticken
chickenlickenonasticken
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:22 pm

STALKER!

wait til you see the new ones (theyll be in the album "drunkery" id imagine) it was at the gig i hurt my leg, so im pained, tired and drunk...

like i knew the pics were terrible when i saw them when i was drunk, so looking at them while sober is going to suck!

i confess i want to be text back NOW!

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenlickenonasticken Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:21 pm

lol i cant wait to see those. i only have like 2 photos of me wasted, the last thing we think of doing when we're hammered is taking a photo.

my brother gareth who is 28 (shit i just realised how old he is, he still seems only eighteen) got some photos of me completely wankered at my aunts wedding. that was the best time ever for getting drunk, i threw myself into a swimming pool while in a tux. i have another wedding to go to in october so im sure the same will happen there.

EDIT: i had to edit this post as typing eighteen as a digit = 18

2nd EDIT: okay seriously, wtf. now 18 works, it was meant to change into the smilie with the shades. i bet after this post it'll change back again...
chickenlickenonasticken
chickenlickenonasticken
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:07 pm

really?! bring a camera the next time your getting drunk. itll seem like the most awesome idea in the world!

just talked to the photographer from the last night and yes we look intoxicated apparantly...course ill look bad compared to *her* anyway! ha ok im not that bad

crap im going to a wedding soon and if theres a swimming pool..well..the ideas in my head now isnt it?

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenlickenonasticken Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:15 pm

yeah but try and take as many innocent people in with you, thats always fun
chickenlickenonasticken
chickenlickenonasticken
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:26 pm

haha good idea

i confess i was just on the old *her*'s bebo page and now i hate the female race again..! for a few minutes at least

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:50 am

i read half this page. matt that chick is a tool.

i hate mosquitos. it looks like i have leg herpes. ewwww. pale skin and bug bites FTL.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female
Number of posts : 2980
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:54 am

i'm not mad at her anymore. it wouldnt seem that outrageous if you knew her. she meant it more as her being desperate to make money than her needing $300 if i wanted to kiss her. but still...
anyway, i've been making little comments about it to her every once in a while, so i feel better about it.
(example: she tried to give me a purple nurple so i said "hey that'll be 50 bucks!, etc.)
and i'm over her, but still friends with her.
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenlickenonasticken Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:47 pm

hey matt, my friend jono got upset over something like that once but he was valued a lot worse ha ha. the girl said she'd rather suck this guy off than give him a little peck on the lips and she hated that guy she said she give head too.
chickenlickenonasticken
chickenlickenonasticken
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:34 pm

dude you have a friendnnamed jonno? thats so rad.
in 7th grade i had this friend who saw this picture of a dude named jonno in a magazine and she was obsessed wiht him for a year.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenlickenonasticken Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:43 pm

maybe you should introduce them? via the internet ha ha. he's desperate for a girl friend and he isnt that bad...
chickenlickenonasticken
chickenlickenonasticken
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:38 am

chickenlickenonasticken wrote:hey matt, my friend jono got upset over something like that once but he was valued a lot worse ha ha. the girl said she'd rather suck this guy off than give him a little peck on the lips and she hated that guy she said she give head too.
hahaha thats rough

and i like your avatar by the way
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:47 pm

i confess i've been listenign to the song safety dance all night.

and when my mom yelled at me for slamming the car door i said "hell yeah i'm the mother fuckin' princess" and then she yelled at me for swearing. i can't win.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum