Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen)

+2
caroline
chickenlickenonasticken
6 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen) - Page 4 Empty Re: confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen)

Post by caroline Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:33 pm

when i was in st. louis for that CHWC thing for a week, they went through this thing about sexual harrassment.
it was basically "don't do it or we'll send you home. but only if you get caught."
and they said even doing it jokingly is a no-no.
so i leaned over to one of the twins and i said "hey, are those spacepants? 'cause your ass is out of this world"
and since she's a pissy little bitch ALL.THE.TIME. she looked at me and basically yelled without making a scene "CAROL DID YOU NOT JUST EHAR WHAT THEY SAID. THEY SAID DON'T EVEN JOKINGLY DO IT. AND WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT SWEARING?! GOD I DON'T EVEN *trails off because she has nothing else to say and is pmsing*"
forreal? bitchbitchbitch. and she wonders why i don't like talking to her. her twin sister is super rad though.
the same twin [bitchy one] yelled at me around christmas when we were in a nursing home [tbh, idk why i went. i think the friend who organized the thing asked me to go so i obliged] handing out x-mas cards when some lady asked what school we're from and i said holy name. they all said padua 'cause thats where they go and she was all "carol you didn't have to do that. we all said where we were from, god." and i was like "yo, i'm not from padua. so i said what school i go to. what does it btoher you anyway?" and she walked off in a huff. and forreal, she didn't hand out a single card. as much old people creep me out, i actual handed some out.
and liek she'll IM me on AIM and if i don't use like 20 million !'s when i talk to her, she'll say "someone is a grumpy puss todayyyy lol *insert downs syndrome smiley face*" and then i'll be like "umm... no i'm not?" and she'll be like "WELL FINE. BE CRANKY. CRANKY CAROL CRAKY CAROL HEHEHE" and when i don't reply to her kindergarten-ness, she IMs me again saying "well gee, fine. grump."
WHO USES WORDS LIKE CRANKY, GRUMP, AND GRUMPY PUSS EXCEPT 5 YEAR-OLDS!?!?
dskfverviu4qncec

wow. rant over. sorry. i just really don't like her D:
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female
Number of posts : 2980
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Back to top Go down

confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen) - Page 4 Empty Re: confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen)

Post by raaachel Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:31 am

She sounds like a dumb ho to me.
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female
Number of posts : 1663
Registration date : 2007-03-26

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631250034

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:42 am

shes aparently "really smart" but she always dumbs herself down and acts like a 6 year-old. its so annoying. and she'll be your best friend one minute but the second someone else walks by, you don't exist.
me and my friend were meeting the twins up at homedays this one time and it was all hunky-dory until these other girls we went to school with walked by and were all "omgz lol whats up omgwtfbbq lyke come chill wiht us lol" and they left and me aand my friend were like uhhh okay. my friend ended up goign home and when the twins finally did meet back up with me they were liek "oh, where'd she go?". we sat on a picnic table waiting for them to come for like a half an hour because they "didn't know when they'd get there"
ugh
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by raaachel Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:44 am

I think it's pathetic when girls, or anyone I guess, dumb themselves down.
I was asking a bunch of guys in my Spanish class if they find that attractive and they all said "Uh, no."
Actually, one guy said he kinda liked it, but I yelled at him for it.
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:48 am

haha go rachel!

i watch too much scrubs D:
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:29 pm

i heart the space pants pickup line. really.
its always the quiet ones
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male
Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:15 pm

its so funny.
me and this kid shaun were telling eachother really bad pickups one mornign on the bus. it was hilairous till the driver made me sit in the back.
it was cold and i had to pee D:
anyway, this is hilarious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0pdE6Maacs
"you're pretty like my mom, can i wear you as a hat?" what? hahaha
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:29 pm

lol

ok, so i went drinking with chelsea plus 3 guys i work with (2 my age, one 44) and three other girls. and i got really fucked up. really. i remember chelsea kept looking at me and saying "its a shame" or something like that, and she later on told me she meant its a shame i was so fucked up because i'd have had no game. which isnt true, but either way, there was no hanky panky between us. we even slept in the same room together and nothing happened. kinda my fault, kinda hers, but whatever.
she was really hungover the next morning, but i was fine. we're gonna have a goodbye party for her last day soon, so i'll make sure something happens then.
and we smoked a lot of weed from a big green bong. she looked really pretty smoking that bong.
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenlickenonasticken Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:46 am

i bet you want her to smoke your bong Wink
chickenlickenonasticken
chickenlickenonasticken
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Male
Number of posts : 388
interests : homosexual people
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:00 am

in YOUR endo... sorry...

i confess i need to make things happen..

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:26 am

chickenlickenonasticken wrote:i bet you want her to smoke your bong Wink
diedamnyou wrote:in YOUR endo... sorry...
Laughing Laughing
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:30 pm

so how did it go or has the chance not come yet?

i think i kinda messed up the other night. we were talking in a pub but people kept walking round and interupting us and crap so i was like this sucks for talking and she went where could we go and talk? aaand i was like i dunnnooo over there? outside? and it kinda came across jokey..

BUT we have told each other we suck at telling people we like that we like them, i told her to get rid of sleazy guys she should make herself look fat and ugly..

oh and then i was joking how i liked slutty lookin girls and she was all ew, and then i went i really like pale punk girls, know any? and she was like..not really no, my friends arent like that..

its ridiculous a good few friends who know us both have been like "have ye hooked up yet?"...its getting annoying..

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenlickenonasticken Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:24 am

well why dont you tell her how you feel? like meet her somewere fairly quiet like at a park or something and ask if she wants to go on a date
chickenlickenonasticken
chickenlickenonasticken
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:48 am

because alan is awkward. alan is the nice awkward guy whose gonna end up with like the hottest chick ever and he's gonna be super happy.
orrr everyone will think he's a creep and ignore him.
you know, whatevs
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:30 am

haha so last night i was sitting beside this chick at a party and i could tell she liked me and i actually made a move and we totally made out. only problem is it wasnt the famous *her*..! this other chick is pretty cool, we basically made fun of everyone else at the party for 3 hours and then kissed and stuff for the last hour..i doubt anything will happen, i think shes actually finished college but we might hang out at a party or whatever again sometime. am i coming across man-whoreish?! good!

but i still like *her* and will tell her soon. really!

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:42 am

alan = pimp
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:54 pm

this kid was in my english class las year and hes that kid who tries too hard to be everyone's friend. anyway, i usually hate everyones myspace name but his made me laugh sooooo hard.

confessions topic (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen) - Page 4 Lolwut

now don't tell me thats not funny. he can't wait till our school beats off? lmfao i laughed forever.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by raaachel Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:06 am

Go Alan! You slut, you.
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:58 pm

did i mention shes older than me aswell? (i think) that makes it cooler right?! haha we were texting yesterday, which kinda took the sluttyness away a bit but myeh

and i seriously thought carolines post was from ben. youre turning into him

Back to top Go down

Post by its always the quiet ones Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:19 pm

i confess that i drank myself to sleep, alone last night.

i'm not an alcoholic, i swear! i planned on sneaking out and going across the street to this party with a bunch of college-aged guys, so i started to pre-game before i left. i was drinking this cheap, disgusting vodka i was supposed to be saving. anyway, i drank a little too much and passed out/fell asleep.
drinking alone sucks geek
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:23 pm

diedamnyou wrote:and i seriously thought carolines post was from ben. youre turning into him
heh.

wasn't there like an user song where he's like "these are my confessionsssss"? right? 'cause thats liek stuck in my head.

i confess i hatehatehate my camera. eughh it only works when it feels liek it.
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenlickenonasticken Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:10 am

diedamnyou wrote: and i seriously thought carolines post was from ben. youre turning into him

i was gonna post something like "oh you man whore!" but carrot beat me to it
chickenlickenonasticken
chickenlickenonasticken
boxcar Racer Fan
boxcar Racer Fan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:26 am

ha so i got with the girl at the party, still really like *her* and now this girl i had an on/off thing with is texting me all the time again and crap...

im turning into rachel..! keedeeng!

Back to top Go down

Post by caroline Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:46 pm

in keeping with theme of people we find attractive...

this cute kid in my chemistry class gave me the worst nickname ever today.
he was looking for scissors so i went through my bag looking for scissors 'cause you never know what you'll find in there. i found a blue poncho. so i'm all "hey S, i have a poncho, will that help?" and he's all "OHMYGOD A PONCHO!?!" so i gave it to him. so S and J, the kid in front of him/next to me were geekign out about the poncho and then they couldn't get it opened so they threw it across the room to this other kid, P and as he's opening it, our teacher is walking past him and we're all cracking up and she's like "whats that?" and he's like "oh uh, a poncho? i don't know, i found it." and she's liek "you found it?" and he's liek "yeah... on the floor..." then he passed it back our way and nobody would put it on so i put it back in my bag and as i was doing so my teacher was like "oh, i'll just take that" and i said "well actually.. its mine..." i was really embarassed D:
so then at the end of class, S, the kid mentioned in the beginning, just goes "i'm gonna call you poncho from now on."
mannn
caroline
caroline
FREAK!!
FREAK!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by raaachel Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:26 pm

diedamnyou wrote:ha so i got with the girl at the party, still really like *her* and now this girl i had an on/off thing with is texting me all the time again and crap...

im turning into rachel..! keedeeng!
You are! Don't get sucked into that on/off shit. It's NOT cool.
Y'know what's sad? With all of my boys that I've had, I haven't gotten ANY action this summer. WTF is up with that?!
raaachel
raaachel
plus-44 Fan
plus-44 Fan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum